Windows 10: private character editor

Discus and support private character editor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On both a desktop and a laptop using windows 10, if the created character is using the top part of the grid, this top part is not saved by the program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by patouchon, Dec 12, 2018.

1. patouchon Win User

private character editor

On both a desktop and a laptop using windows 10, if the created character is using the top part of the grid, this top part is not saved by the program (I first inquired about it on November 14, 2009, with windows 7, but probably didn't explain well enough). Please see the attached screenshot. Any suggestion? private character editor e5eee94d-35e1-4ca1-a64b-c1df887578c5?upload=true.png

:)

patouchon, Dec 12, 2018
  2. PaulPChou Win User

Private Character Editor

My problem is not with the download. The problem is with the Private Character Editor. I am trying to create Chinese characters that some fonts do not have in private character editor. The first question is: When I go to Windows and click on Reference, there
    are some Chinese fonts not showing up. How can I get the font to show up? As you can see in the screenshot below, the font sample is not correct.

Second question: When I click on IME Link, the following message appears: No Input Method can generate IME end user created dictionary. When I go to TextService Link, it won't let me register the Phonetic. What to do with that?

What is the third party IME or where is it? Is it similar to Microsoft's?

PaulPChou, Dec 12, 2018
  3. What is Private Charector Editor?

Hi Daniel,

I realize that you want to download a software and also want to know if you are able to use the Private Character Editor Online. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can use Private Character Editor to create your own characters, which you can then insert into documents by using Character Map.

Open Private Character Editor by clicking the Start button, typing “eudcedit.exe” into the Search box, and then clicking OK.‌ Administrator permission required. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or
    provide confirmation.

Article for reference.

Private Character Editor: Private Character Editor

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 12, 2018
  4. private character editor

What is Private Charector Editor?

How do I download the Private Character Editor Software? Will I be able to use a Private Character Editor Online?

Daniel John Brosman08211986, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

private character editor

1. private character editor - Similar Threads - private character editor

2. private character

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    private character: Hi - I created a private character through the editor, and it works fine in the file system and in i-tunes, but it doesn't appear in LibreOffice Writer or in emclient. Is there some step I'm missing to make this character available to all my applications?Thank you for any...
  3. Private Character Editor eudcedit.exe Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Private Character Editor eudcedit.exe Issue: I have been having an issue with Private Character Editor for quite some time, now. It comes up every time I want to save a character to any of the Unicode slots, I have been trying for a long time to get it working, but failed many times. I keep getting a message saying that...
  4. Private Character Editor eudcedit.exe Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Private Character Editor eudcedit.exe Issue: I have been having an issue with Private Character Editor for quite some time, now. It comes up every time I want to save a character to any of the Unicode slots, I have been trying for a long time to get it working, but failed many times. I keep getting a message saying that...
  5. Private Character Editor EUDCEDIT tranfering bitmap between Windows installations

Private Character Editor EUDCEDIT tranfering bitmap between Windows installations: Hi! I'm using for personal use Private Character Editor aka EUDCEDIT instead any font editor for creating custom characters. I have lot of private characters created in Windows 8 and 8.1. Now want to give them back. Problem is not transferring and linking. Problem is when I...
  6. Private Character Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Private Character Editor: I have been creating characters using the Private Character Editor. Everything gets created fine, but when I insert the character into a cell in Excel, the top part of the image gets deleted. Can you help me?...
  7. Private Character Editor - Add characters beyond U+FFFF

Private Character Editor - Add characters beyond U+FFFF: I'm dealing with some special characters with a 5-digit hex code. I want to make them render as visible (for example, "" (U+E0000) is invisible). However, there's no way to edit them in the Character Editor, since you can only select chars up to U+F8FF. Is it somehow possible...
  8. Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.

Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.: Hello! I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT. I see that all private characters have different line spacing than standard characters. Top of private character is partly not visible, if, only in higher font size and aligned to other...
  9. Private characters line spacing

Private characters line spacing: Hello! I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT. I see that all private characters have different line spacing than standard characters. Top of private character is partly not visible, if, only in higher font size and aligned to other...
  10. Private Character Editor

Private Character Editor: On both a desktop and a laptop using windows 10, if the created character is using the top part of the grid, this top part is not saved by the program (I first inquired about it on November 14, 2009, with windows 7, but probably didn't explain well enough). Please see the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. private character editor windows 10

2. private character editor asking for administrator

3. win 10 eudcedit

4. private character editor