Windows 10: Private characters line spacing

Discus and support Private characters line spacing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT. I see that all private characters have different line spacing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MiroKarkuš, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Private characters line spacing

Hello!

I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT.

I see that all private characters have different line spacing than standard characters.

Top of private character is partly not visible, if, only in higher font size and aligned to other line.

Look at: left is 11pt font size and right is 18pt.

Private characters line spacing 11d63158-5ecc-4612-84d1-bddd7ddcdb12?upload=true.png

Is possible to set different line spacing and so also top of character visibility?

Thank youfor all suggestions and help.

Miro

:)

MiroKarkuš, Mar 1, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Problem Accessing Private Use Characters from character map in Windows 10

Hi,

For us to get a better understanding of you concern regarding PUA's, we will need a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when accessing Private Use Characters?
    • Have you tried performing any troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Mar 1, 2019
  3. private characters

I am using windows 10 on a new laptop and for ages have been trying to generate and use private characters in my programs.

I have used private character editor and character map but nothing seems to work. Can you help me?

Brian

BrianCarrington, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Private characters line spacing

private characters

thanks Andre for replying to my question.

Using Private characters editor I am able to select a code for my character, (E030), draw the character, link it with all fonts and save it. I then close private characters editor.

Then I open Character map and copy and paste the character.

With number lock selected I press and hold the function and Alt keys and type in my character number (030) then I release the keys.What then appears in my word document is not my character but another character which is part of the Times Roman font.

Am I doing something wrong?

Brian.

BrianCarrington, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Private characters line spacing

1. Private characters line spacing - Similar Threads - Private characters line

2. Private Character Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Private Character Editor: I have been creating characters using the Private Character Editor. Everything gets created fine, but when I insert the character into a cell in Excel, the top part of the image gets deleted. Can you help me?...
  3. Private Character Editor - Add characters beyond U+FFFF

Private Character Editor - Add characters beyond U+FFFF: I'm dealing with some special characters with a 5-digit hex code. I want to make them render as visible (for example, "" (U+E0000) is invisible). However, there's no way to edit them in the Character Editor, since you can only select chars up to U+F8FF. Is it somehow possible...
  4. Line spacing

Line spacing: I tried to change my line spacing, to get away from the multiple spacing that Word is set at, and now I cannot see my typing completely. How do I change to single spacing from the beginning of the document?...
  5. Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.: Hello! I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT. I see that all private characters have different line spacing than standard characters. Top of private character is partly not visible, if, only in higher font size and aligned to other...
  6. line spacing

line spacing: Wordpad will not stay in the line setting I set. For instance, it will not stay at 1.0 it always goes back to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-spacing/5d80311a-020f-4a73-a4bf-a694c61fcf54
  7. Private Character Editor

Private Character Editor: On both a desktop and a laptop using windows 10, if the created character is using the top part of the grid, this top part is not saved by the program (I first inquired about it on November 14, 2009, with windows 7, but probably didn't explain well enough). Please see the...
  8. private character editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    private character editor: On both a desktop and a laptop using windows 10, if the created character is using the top part of the grid, this top part is not saved by the program (I first inquired about it on November 14, 2009, with windows 7, but probably didn't explain well enough). Please see the...
  9. Wordpad Line Spacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wordpad Line Spacing: How can I change the line spacing in Wordpad to normal single spacing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-line-spacing/7eadc8a8-1ca3-4ebd-b08e-c2a56c619425
  10. Line spacing in Word 10

Line spacing in Word 10: Normal style line-spacing of 1.8 applies itself to all newly formatted documents to which I apply single-line spacing in the formatting drop-down box. Why does this happen?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows private character editor spacing wrong offset