Windows 10: Private corporate wifi link.

Discus and support Private corporate wifi link. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Was told by a good friend that, her jealous boyfriend, put cameras and microphones in my truck. Used a ciuple different scanners an found... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KennethEsakson, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Private corporate wifi link.

Was told by a good friend that, her jealous boyfriend, put cameras and microphones in my truck. Used a ciuple different scanners an found unidentifiable speakers scanning for a bluetooth signal. When scanning for a wifi signal, came up with a mt7601u wifi adapter from media tech, and a realtek rt802.11n wifi driver. Can these devices be used for spying?

:)

KennethEsakson, Dec 14, 2020
  2. PatA& Win User

Changing wifi settings from public to private

I have seen the same question being asked with the same answer that apparently does not exist: I want to change my WiFi connection from public to private. The suggestion I keep seeing is:

1. On the right side of the taskbar, select the Wi-Fi network icon.
    2. Under the name of the Wi-Fi network that you’re connected to, select
      Properties
    3. Under Network profile, select Public or
      Private
    Well I am running WIndows Home version 1903 and there is no link called
    Network profile
    where I can select between Public or
    Private

PatA&, Dec 14, 2020
  3. matake Win User
    configure two network type wifi public and Ethernet private

Hello,

I have two network adapters in Windows 10 one wifi for connecting to internet and one Ethernet for local network.
    I need to configure wifi adapter to public network and Ethernet to private network but i can't.

Inverse it work ( wifi to private and Ethernet to public ) but I don't need that.
    (only wifi adapter have option to be discoverable by others pd in Network Settings -> advanced options )

I need to share files by Ethernet AND NOT by wifi.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

matake, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Private corporate wifi link.

Problem with logging onto Corporate WiFi Networks (the rest is fine)

I suggest you "forget" the WiFi network before trying any more, start from scratch.

Go to Settings > Network & Internet > WiFi > Manage WiFi settings:

Private corporate wifi link. [​IMG]

At the bottom of the page, select the company WiFi network and click Forget:

Private corporate wifi link. [​IMG]

Now reboot and try again.

Thema:

Private corporate wifi link.

1. Private corporate wifi link. - Similar Threads - Private corporate wifi

2. Public/Private WiFi Connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Public/Private WiFi Connections: Hi,Just setting up Windows 11 for the first time and the public vs private seems back to front with the description and recommendation.Am I missing something??...
  3. Public/Private WiFi Connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Public/Private WiFi Connections: Hi,Just setting up Windows 11 for the first time and the public vs private seems back to front with the description and recommendation.Am I missing something??...
  4. Wifi Private orPublic ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Private orPublic ?: I have a constant problem. My WiFi changes from Private to Public. I have several times changed the property to private but was unsuccessful. I need to sort this issue as it bugs me....
  5. Public and private WiFi settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Public and private WiFi settings: It's completely disappeared from the WiFi options in the settings menu. Does anybody know where it's moved to? Every time I update Windows it causes havoc with my WiFi by setting every network to public and I've searched everywhere. submitted by /u/PerryDigital [link]...
  6. changing WIFI from public to private

changing WIFI from public to private: win 10 is saying NOT CONNECTED TO NETWORK but I can go to YOUTUBE and every where else except in my own lan I went to settings....where there is supposed to be an option to pick public or private network BUT THE OPTION IS NOT THERE I have researched the internet inclubing...
  7. Is it safer to set your wifi as public or private

Is it safer to set your wifi as public or private: I was wondeing is it safer to set ur home network to public or private if u have no need of file sharing and a printer. I already know whats the difference I just eant someones opinion...
  8. How to change WiFi to private

How to change WiFi to private: I don’t know how to change Wi-Fi setting from public network to private. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-to-change-wifi-to-private/bb46bec2-bef6-455c-94cf-42ed97f9e45c
  9. change network (WiFi) to private

change network (WiFi) to private: How to change public network (WiFi) to private? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/change-network-wifi-to-private/10b6dbc8-f863-41b9-8f26-701ddb910a55
  10. Portable Router for private wifi etc

Portable Router for private wifi etc: Hi folks Increasingly Hotels etc are charging extra for their wifi if you have more than one connection in the room Well using a portable router creates your own private wifi network which you can share with other people / devices -- this one also has 5GHZ capability so...