Windows 10: Private, Public or both? - Logitech G HUB

Discus and support Private, Public or both? - Logitech G HUB in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LilBluCommi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hygqma/private_public_or_both_logitech_g_hub/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LilBluCommi, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Private, Public or both? - Logitech G HUB

/u/LilBluCommi, Jul 26, 2020

2. Change Network from Public to Private

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    change your network from Public to Private:

• Type PowerShell in Search Window and then right click on it and click on
      Run as Administrator.

• Type the following command to find your interface Index:
      Get-NetConnectionProfile

• Use your interface index (for example 5) with this command:
      Set-NetConnectionProfile -InterfaceIndex 5 -NetworkCategory Private

• Now reboot the device and check if the network has changed from Public to Private.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Private or Public

I just noticed in Windows defender My network is listed as public. Does it matter if my network is listed as private or public. I found how to change it if I have to. I just want to know if it matters. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not. In the network box on the task bar it only shows my wi-fi connections and not my wired connection. I'm connected by wire to the router. I'm using build 10162 upgraded from Windows 8.1.1.

Winuser, Jul 26, 2020
  4. PatA& Win User

Private, Public or both? - Logitech G HUB

Changing wifi settings from public to private

I have seen the same question being asked with the same answer that apparently does not exist: I want to change my WiFi connection from public to private. The suggestion I keep seeing is:

1. On the right side of the taskbar, select the Wi-Fi network icon.
    2. Under the name of the Wi-Fi network that you’re connected to, select
      Properties
    3. Under Network profile, select Public or
      Private
    Well I am running WIndows Home version 1903 and there is no link called
    Network profile
    where I can select between Public or
    Private

PatA&, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Private, Public or both? - Logitech G HUB

1. Private, Public or both? - Logitech G HUB - Similar Threads - Private Public both

2. Logitech G Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech G Hub: Hello,I've been getting bsods while using verifier luckily i finally stabilized my system after many other bsods and am keeping an eye on what gets added. I've pin pointed it to logitech's software/drivers for my mouse and uninstalled it in case it causes any other problems...
  3. Logitech G Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech G Hub: Hello,I've been getting bsods while using verifier luckily i finally stabilized my system after many other bsods and am keeping an eye on what gets added. I've pin pointed it to logitech's software/drivers for my mouse and uninstalled it in case it causes any other problems...
  4. Logitech G Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a problem with Logitech G Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem with Logitech G Hub: I have a logitech g29 wheel and i'm trying to play f1 2018 and my pc keep crashing i have a memory.dmp file pls help i can t use my wheelMEMORY.DMP file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aov5qeLb50XLqDxlHTNCyOcI1z4s?e=f86Hkci have a ryzen 5 3600 with a gigabyte b450 aorus elite...
  6. Public or Private

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Public or Private: I have a PC on my network connected via Ethernet, should I set the network profile to Public or Private? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/public-or-private/b5726991-3097-48a7-8942-a09107bd04d3
  7. Logitech G Hub does not start?

Logitech G Hub does not start?: Hello, I have a new Logitech mouse and would like to install and use the associated "Logitech G Hub" program. The program can also be installed, but cannot be started properly. As soon as I start the program, it loads a Logitech animation forever, otherwise nothing else...
  8. Windows update messed up my Logitech G-Hub App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update messed up my Logitech G-Hub App: The last update messed up the G-Hub app so bad it would not come up so I could adjust settings or anything. I could see in Task Manager it was running but I could not access it. I had to finally give up trying to fix it and re-installed the app. So now I lost all my game...
  9. Public to Private

Public to Private: Can't switch from public to private with 1083 build. Is there a solution? I've tried some from the internet, none worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/public-to-private/19e102bf-9b7f-43d5-8d3b-affc260109c3
  10. Private or Public

Private or Public: I just noticed in Windows defender My network is listed as public. Does it matter if my network is listed as private or public. I found how to change it if I have to. I just want to know if it matters. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not. In the network box...