Windows 10: Privatefirewall stalls on other usre accounts.

Discus and support Privatefirewall stalls on other usre accounts. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; **Please edit title mispelling I installed Privatefirewall while logged into the built-in Administrator. I have a local user that is set as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by crimson, Nov 20, 2015.

1. crimson Win User

Privatefirewall stalls on other usre accounts.

**Please edit title mispelling

I installed Privatefirewall while logged into the built-in Administrator.

I have a local user that is set as administrator. I also have a Microsoft Account user that is also set as an administrator. When I log into the real built-in Administrator, everything works perfect.

When I log into either of the other two users, Privatefirewall launches, but just stalls. The icon is there in my notification area. I can't open it. And I can't exit it. And I'm unable to open Task Manager. It just has a sign on it saying " loading please wait one minute". But it sits there like that forever, and doesn't work.

Logging back into the main Administrator account, it works smooth and perfectly. If I disable it from Windows startup in msconfig, it doesn't start. Everything works fine when I log into my two user accounts. But even if I launch it within either user account, it causes the same problem.

I tried uninstalling it from the system. Then installing it from one of the user accounts. Same exact problem. It does the exact same thing regardless of which user I install it from.

:)

crimson, Nov 20, 2015
  2. SINISALIN Win User

Problems with Win10 Firewall

My problen is still not resolved. I will continou with PrivateFirewall. If somebody have some other idea I will be geatefull.

Thanks in advance!

Sinisa

SINISALIN, Nov 20, 2015
  3. xboeing Win User
    win 10, can't delete file from desktop, says im not an admin. im the only usr on the machine? crazy times.

The header says it all. My win 10 machine says I'm not an admin so can't delete a desktop file. Well if I'm the only usr on the machine I thought I'm the admin. automatically?? When I check in usr accounts, I'm the only usr and I am admin of course?

Don

xboeing, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Privatefirewall stalls on other usre accounts.

1. Privatefirewall stalls on other usre accounts. - Similar Threads - Privatefirewall stalls usre

2. Stalled download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stalled download: Hello, My download for minecraft is stalled, it is stuck at Download Minecraft Windows 10 2.22 MBwhen i play other games my connection is good, besides my update for minecraft this is for other apps as well...
  3. startup stalls

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup stalls: my laptop stalls when starting up before putting in the pin. I have lost the pictures background also. I lost my microsoft account information and had put it all in but it keeps doing it over and over. I finally restored it back to get it to work somewhat normally. I have run...
  4. Update stall

Update stall: Windows 10 update says I need to Manually uninstall MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition. I don't have the program, I have gone to their website for help, received this Run Command, "msiexec /x {CE15D1B6-19B6-4D4D-8F43-CF5D2C3356FF} REMOVE=ALL REBOOT=R" Ran it, Says "This...
  5. Mouse Stalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Stalling: Hi, Just recently I installed an external drive to a back USB port, but as I don't have an ample supply of USB ports, I had to move the USB mouse to a USB hub (which has a couple of printers plugged in). However, now the mouse is being temperamental. When using it, it works...
  6. Question about usr

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Question about usr: Why is there a User and usr folder? what is the used of usr? 144341
  7. Question about usr

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about usr: Why is there a User and usr folder? what is the used of usr? 144341
  8. Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program: So I ditched comodo and now use a tool recommened by many also free. One thing of note is I don't know how to solve this: https://gyazo.com/460d49c28a010058c7abe78b995eb3f8 Any of you have exp with privatefirewall? And before you say it, I'm a power user and like what...
  9. Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Domain network status unavailable - privatefirewall program: So I ditched comodo and now use a tool recommened by many also free. One thing of note is I don't know how to solve this: https://gyazo.com/460d49c28a010058c7abe78b995eb3f8 Any of you have exp with privatefirewall? And before you say it, I'm a power user and like what...
  10. Reset Stalled

Reset Stalled: I am not sure if this is the right topic for this. I was having network issues with my laptop and decided to reset because I could not find a cause for the problem. The reset has been at ‘resetting this pc 42%’ for two hours now. How do I know if it has stalled or is...