Windows 10: Privilege is blocked

Discus and support Privilege is blocked in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I received a message ‘privilege is blocked’ when tried to put User in tuning the machines. Please, help me to fix it. The game forza horizon 4.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tinya.akostinya.akos, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Privilege is blocked

I received a message ‘privilege is blocked’ when tried to put User in tuning the machines. Please, help me to fix it. The game forza horizon 4.

:)

tinya.akostinya.akos, Oct 30, 2018

2. Privilege is blocked

I received a message ‘privilege is blocked’ when tried to put User in tuning the machines. Please, help me to fix it. The game forza horizon 4.

tinya.akostinya.akos, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Scheduled tasks run with elevated privileges can't access stored Windows credentials

It seems that after Creators update scheduled tasks run with elevated privileges ('run with highest privileges' option) can't access stored Windows credentials. Is that a bug or an intentional change and is there a recommended workaround?

Here's one way to reproduce the behaviour:

• Start Credential Manger and add some Windows share credentials.
    • In a console window type 'cmdkey /list', which should list the added credentials
    • Create a task in a task manager:
      • Trigger: on user logon
      • Action: run cmd.exe
      • Tick the 'run with highest privileges' option
    • Reboot the machine and log in
    • In the console window (let's call it 'console 1') opened from the scheduled task type 'cmdkey /list'. This most likely won't display the credentials added in step 1 and properly listed in step 2. ->
      This looks like a bug
    • Now, without closing 'console 1' open another console window as an administrator (let's call it 'console 2') and type 'cmdkey /list'. This will properly list credentials added in step 1.
    • Switch to 'console 1' and type 'cmdkey /list' again. This time the credentials are listed properly, unlike in step 5. It looks like an access to Windows credentials was somehow 'unlocked' by step 6.

MarcinMrowiec, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Privilege is blocked

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to Microsoft account | Your family using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Privilege is blocked

1. Privilege is blocked - Similar Threads - Privilege blocked

2. Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges: I have Administrator account enabled and the other account on my PC set to standard. I have password prompt active for every administrator privilege. It used to work fine. Always required Administrator password for ie opening Task Manager, uninstalling apps. Now certain apps...
  3. Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges: I have Administrator account enabled and the other account on my PC set to standard. I have password prompt active for every administrator privilege. It used to work fine. Always required Administrator password for ie opening Task Manager, uninstalling apps. Now certain apps...
  4. I disabled the wrong users admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled the wrong users admin privileges: I am not sure what is going on fully, but I was trying to get another user added with admin access so that I wouldn't need to log in to my computer. Well, I did something wrong and the user only shows up on restart tries to login for me and fails every time because it says...
  5. I disabled the wrong users admin privileges

I disabled the wrong users admin privileges: I am not sure what is going on fully, but I was trying to get another user added with admin access so that I wouldn't need to log in to my computer. Well, I did something wrong and the user only shows up on restart tries to login for me and fails every time because it says...
  6. "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges": I recently bought a Canon camera recently. However, I cannot download Digital Photo Professional 4, this is my very first time to download this program to my laptop and I always end up with the message "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires...
  7. "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges"

"Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges": I recently bought a Canon camera recently. However, I cannot download Digital Photo Professional 4, this is my very first time to download this program to my laptop and I always end up with the message "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires...
  8. "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?: So I recently downloaded Minecraft and the Installer didn't have an option to choose where it would download and it went into my C: storage, I wanted it to go to my D: storage so I tried just dragging it there in the file explorer but it gave me the prompt that I didn't have...
  10. Windows Defender blocking access to apps, not abiding to Admin Privileges, disabling...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender blocking access to apps, not abiding to Admin Privileges, disabling...: Before the 'look before you post', I've searched high and low without any luck. When attempting to load up Microsoft Word, or BlueJ (after further testing it seems to be any app that normally edits files), I receive this message: [ATTACH] When clicking on these...