Windows 10: Pro Controller not working correctly

Discus and support Pro Controller not working correctly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my pro controller just randomly started to not work correctly. I investigated a little bit and found that the HID Compliant Game Controller part of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BaconGod512, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Pro Controller not working correctly

So my pro controller just randomly started to not work correctly. I investigated a little bit and found that the HID Compliant Game Controller part of it has the device not migrated error. I've done the sfc scannow thing and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the HID Compliant Game Controller driver in device manager. Still doesn't work. Please help.

submitted by /u/BaconGod512
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BaconGod512, Aug 29, 2020
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Touchpad not working correctly!

Hi Moosa,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried to restart your computer?

If yes, and the issue still persists, we suggest that you use a mouse to troubleshoot the touchpad then follow these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Type Control Panel.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound to the options listed.
    • Choose Devices and Printers.
    • Choose the driver for your touchpad.
    • Right click then select Troubleshoot.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 29, 2020
  4. STEvil Win User

Pro Controller not working correctly

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Pro Controller not working correctly

1. Pro Controller not working correctly - Similar Threads - Pro Controller working

2. Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!: This calendar makes no sense. Today is Wednesday 20th March 2024 yet the calendar clearly doesn't know what month or day we are in.Plus why are the first 2 weeks greyed out?One Calendar knows what day and date it is, so what on earth is wrong with Windows as usual...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!: This calendar makes no sense. Today is Wednesday 20th March 2024 yet the calendar clearly doesn't know what month or day we are in.Plus why are the first 2 weeks greyed out?...
  4. Powerbeats Pro not working correctly Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Powerbeats Pro not working correctly Windows 10: I have Powerbeats Pro that work fine connected to anything else, but when connected to Windows, then will not play audio except for a split second and then it cuts out. Also when attempting to play any videos in a browser while they are connected, the videos stutter and also...
  5. Switch Pro Controller not being recognized correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switch Pro Controller not being recognized correctly: Hello, I recently bought the Pro controller to use for my Switch & Steam games. It works great with the switch, but has been giving me many headaches over the Steam/Windows counterpart. I'm using a USB-C - USB cable to connect it to the PC Win10 Pro 64bit, but the home...
  6. New Xbox Wireless controller not working correctly for Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Xbox Wireless controller not working correctly for Bluetooth.: Has anyone else noticed this? In a few applications, it is listed as BLUETOOH LE XINUPUT controller, and not as an "XBOX ONE CONTROLLER". I've already updated to latest firmware, and latest Windows update. It works fine with a cable, but I did not buy this to use with a...
  7. Nintendo Pro controller not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nintendo Pro controller not working: The first time i plugged in my pc it made a blue ring around my home button and if i used the right stick i could control my mouse. i went to eat, came back and it stopped working. when i plugged it in all it did was charge the controller. I did everything, killed my...
  8. Xbox controller not working correctly after update to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not working correctly after update to Windows: My controller always reverts back to mouse while playing (every 5 seconds). Ive gone through every article on the web to try and fix this, nothing has worked. Its ALWAYS worked perfect until the latest update from Windows. Ive been going at this for three days now with no...
  9. Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer: Split from this thread. I tried this in every way possible and it isnt working... I first enabled the setting and it didnt work. Then restarted computer and didnt work then uninstalled the driver for thr controller and still didnt work. Is there something im missing?? I go...
  10. BitLocker on Surface Pro 3 not working correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BitLocker on Surface Pro 3 not working correctly: Hi, when i turn on the BitLocker on my Surface Pro 3 and restart the device, I end up in a Loop where i constantly have to enter the recovery Key. The TPM says, that it's working correctly and I also re-installed the complete Windows. I also installed all Updates and Fixes....