Windows 10: Pro Controller Not Working With PC Anymore

Discus and support Pro Controller Not Working With PC Anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I normally play my PC games with the Switch Pro controller, but in the middle of playing a steam game my controller stopped working all together. My PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarxcM, Nov 20, 2020.

1. MarxcM Win User

Pro Controller Not Working With PC Anymore

I normally play my PC games with the Switch Pro controller, but in the middle of playing a steam game my controller stopped working all together. My PC detects the pro controller in "Control Panel Devices" but in the actual "Game Controllers" configuration it does not show up for input testing. Neither Bluetooth or a wired connection worked. When connecting through Bluetooth or wired. The controller says it's connected, but no inputs work.

• I've been struggling with this for 2 days straight now and still have yet to find a solution.
      I have tied:
    • Connecting to another computer. Both with wired and wireless worked just fine. It's only this computer.
    • Tried every USB port available. Uninstalled and reinstalled every driver I could find. Of course with restarting PC each time
    • Tested other controllers such as the Joy-cons, 8Bitdo, PS4 controllers. All worked perfectly.
    • Steam big picture is also not detecting the controller.
    • Every other controller is detected just fine I have tried 3rd party software such as XInput and BetterJoyForCEMU.
    • None of those worked as my controller is just not getting detected in the Game Controllers.

Windows is detecting the Pro Controller just fine. In the picture as shown, any controller I connected would normally show up there for input testing.

Pro Controller Not Working With PC Anymore a3ad2c28-4097-4889-abb2-caaa8c219447?upload=true.png

Thank you for your time.

:)

MarxcM, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Pro Controller Not Working With PC Anymore

How To Remove PC Optimizer Pro Malware?

Follow the steps here.

How to remove PC Optimizer Pro from Windows (Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Pro Controller Not Working With PC Anymore

1. Pro Controller Not Working With PC Anymore - Similar Threads - Pro Controller Working

2. None of my controllers work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    None of my controllers work anymore: Only my Xbox Series controller seems to work but only the sticks and the LT and RT buttons respond, the others don't work anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. submitted by /u/UnidentifiedFellow [link] [comments]...
  3. Dualshock4 controller not working anymore, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dualshock4 controller not working anymore, please help: i am in dire need for help, this has been going on for i believe two months.i have been experiencing issues for my dualshock 4 controllers, yes, in plural. I have two original Playstation 4 controllers, they came with my playstation, they are not off brand or second hand.when...
  4. Dualshock4 controller not working anymore, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dualshock4 controller not working anymore, please help: i am in dire need for help, this has been going on for i believe two months.i have been experiencing issues for my dualshock 4 controllers, yes, in plural. I have two original Playstation 4 controllers, they came with my playstation, they are not off brand or second hand.when...
  5. Controller not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller not working anymore: My Dualshock ps4 controller no longer works with my Asos laptop. It used to work on Fortnite and then something changed. I recently installed Warzone, and it didn't connect, and now it doesn't work on anything. It connects, but doesn't do anything. I have installed drivers...
  6. Control+v, Control+c, Control+z etc... not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control+v, Control+c, Control+z etc... not working anymore: Hi So if I type Control+c and select a bunch of text I get a 'c' written or displayed same with Control+v, my keyboard config is 'United state international' and even if I switch to 'us' the problem persists, this everywhere. Regards...
  7. Nintendo Pro controller not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nintendo Pro controller not working: The first time i plugged in my pc it made a blue ring around my home button and if i used the right stick i could control my mouse. i went to eat, came back and it stopped working. when i plugged it in all it did was charge the controller. I did everything, killed my...
  8. Headphones will not work on pc anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones will not work on pc anymore.: My headphones where working just fine. Now even with them plugged in, the sound still comes through my speakers. Weird thing is when I unplug them and click on my sound icon down by my clock it says headphones and no sound come through the speakers. It's like it's working...
  9. Xbox 360 controller won't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller won't work anymore: A while back, when Windows updated, my Xbox controllers quit working on Windows 10. My Playstation controllers and Switch Pro controllers work fine. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller, wirelessly with the dongle adapter that came with the Xbox. I tried finding new drivers for...
  10. Ipega 9028 controller is not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ipega 9028 controller is not working anymore.: Hello Everyone. I have a problem with my gamepad. It was working before but now it suddenly not work anymore. It was detected as game controller before in device manager, but now it is HID Bluetooth device. It can only detect the media buttons (previous, next, volume +,...