Windows 10: Pro Intellimouse randomly stops functioning unless replugged

Discus and support Pro Intellimouse randomly stops functioning unless replugged in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Note sure about which category this belongs in. The Pro Intellimouse I received recently sometimes randomly stops functioning. When it stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gw__1, Sep 13, 2019.

1. gw__1 Win User

Pro Intellimouse randomly stops functioning unless replugged

Note sure about which category this belongs in.

The Pro Intellimouse I received recently sometimes randomly stops functioning.

When it stops functioning, I cannot:

- move the mouse cursor

- use the left or right buttons

When it stops functioning

- Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center still detects the mouse and the settings (such as tailight) can still be changed

- there is still a dim red light within the sensor

I have already

- rebooted multiple times

Workarounds

- replug the mouse

Is there any way that this issue can be solved?

Computer: Lenovo Thinkpad T470

:)

gw__1, Sep 13, 2019

2. MICROSOFT INTELLIMOUSE 3.0 PRO- Will this release in the US?

I know about the Classic Intellimouse, but I wanna know if the 3.0 Pro will release to the US?

EthanHammitt, Sep 13, 2019
  3. IntelliMouse Optical windows 10 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve these issues.

I suggest you to download the latest available driver and install in

compatibility mode and check if that helps.

Please download the driver from the following site.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/intellimouse-optical

Follow the steps below on how to install Driver in compatibility mode.

1. Download the Driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the Driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Pro Intellimouse randomly stops functioning unless replugged

MICROSOFT INTELLIMOUSE 3.0 PRO- Will this release in the US?

I was wanting to know if it will release in the US? I have been doing some research on the pro and it has some great specs. Please release it, you'll make even more cash. Pro Intellimouse randomly stops functioning unless replugged :)

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: MICROSOFT INTELLIMOUSE 3.0 PRO

EthanHammitt, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Pro Intellimouse randomly stops functioning unless replugged

1. Pro Intellimouse randomly stops functioning unless replugged - Similar Threads - Pro Intellimouse randomly

2. Keyboard & Mouse Input can randomly stop after an unplug / replug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard & Mouse Input can randomly stop after an unplug / replug: After unplugging the keyboard or mouse and plugging back in, Windows can sometimes stop taking inputs from that device.The device is still working, it is receiving 5V power, its management software can still change the RGB and device settings, so it is communicating with...
  3. Bluetooth headset randomly stops functioning

Bluetooth headset randomly stops functioning: So I have 2 bluetooth headphones, and they work very well. Both are connected and functioning. However, almost on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day, the bluetooth just...stops working. It says my headphones are connected -even if I turn my headphones off-, and...
  4. Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse stopped working

Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse stopped working: My Pro IntelliMouse suddenly stopped working. I tried to plug the mouse in a different USB slot of my PC. I also tried to plug it on my laptop. But i always get the same error message "Unknown USB Device". It also says below that it is a driver error. Since it doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: I,ve been using a KVM switch for many years wiyhout problems. The Pro Intellimouse which I have just purchased doesn't work with the switch. Can someone help? Thanks Anthony...
  6. Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse scroll jumping

Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse scroll jumping: Hello, i've searched the forum but haven't found someone posting about the exact same problem I'm having. I bought the Pro IntelliMouse about 6 months ago and about 2 weeks ago I noticed that the mouse is scroll jumping and the "intensity" of the scroll also varies...
  7. Pro Intellimouse randomly stops functioning unless replugged

Pro Intellimouse randomly stops functioning unless replugged: Hi, I have the exact same problem as this person here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pro-intellimouse-randomly-stops-functioning-unless/1faa8bbe-492e-4c1c-9c07-6d4aa93624f5 I generally love this mouse. I used the original for many years and just...
  8. Intellimouse classic cursor stop moving

Intellimouse classic cursor stop moving: Hi, My intellimouse classic is working the way it should but everytime that the mouse is not touching the mouse pad for 0.1sec the cursor stop moving and is stuck. I already install , reinstall the drivers , rebooted , try other usb ports. I also tried this :...
  9. Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: The new, Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse builds on our history of innovation in mouse design and offers increased performance, modern gaming features and more customization for work and play. [ATTACH] The Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse Microsoft launched the first IntelliMouse 23...
  10. Function Discovery Provider Host randomly stops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Function Discovery Provider Host randomly stops: I have set up the 4 primary network related services as "Automatic - delayed start" on my local systems to get them networked properly. These services are (1) "Function Discovery Provider Host", (2) "Function Discovery Resource Publication", (3) "SSDP Discovery", and (4)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft intellimouse stops