Windows 10: Pro PC Cleaner

Discus and support Pro PC Cleaner in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why can't I find Pro PC CLeaner on my pc and delete it??? Is it hidden under or within another program??? Idon't remember installing it and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolynJohnson7, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Pro PC Cleaner

Why can't I find Pro PC CLeaner on my pc and delete it??? Is it hidden under or within another program??? Idon't remember installing it and it's constantly causing my pc to stall...freeze..someone please HELP!!!!

:)

CarolynJohnson7, Mar 21, 2020

2. pc cleaner other than ccleaner?

Sir'

I recently upgraded my pc to win 10, currently I am using ccleaner to clean junk, I want to remove this one.Pl. suggest a best pc cleaner app available in Microsoft store.

Thanks.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: pc cleaner

praveenMulgund, Mar 21, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    how to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner..??

There are lots of guides on how to deal with this.

E.g.
    How to Uninstall Onesafe Pc Cleaner "Virus" (June 2019 Update) - Virus Removal

Why not use Google and try some things suggested?
    onesafe pc cleaner

Pro PC Cleaner [​IMG]

This seems to be a non-trivial thing to remove, so tools like Revo - even if you can find a starting point- and only the Pro version supports forced uninstall- may not succeed.

Do you have a disk image created before this appeared? If so, restore the disk image.
    Perhaps a restore point might help, but this could be designed to circumvent that.

dalchina, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Pro PC Cleaner

HFV Cleaner Pro Hidden Files (File Explorer)

Hi Shaz,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this. Kindly follow the below given methods and check if issue is fixed.

Method 1:

Try running Windows Defender to check if there is any virus and malware infection that can create this issue again. To do so kindly follow the below given link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-protect-your-windows-10-pc#v1h=tab01

Method 2:

I suggest you to try running SFC scan and DISM tool and check If that resolves your issue. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Pro PC Cleaner

1. Pro PC Cleaner - Similar Threads - Pro Cleaner

2. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  3. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  4. Total PC Cleaner Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total PC Cleaner Pro: I have already purchased Upgrade to Total PC Cleaner Pro. However, since I needed to restore Windows 10 System completely, licence has not been recognized. When I open Total PC Cleaner, I am asked to obtain Pro version again.How do I proceed to solve the problem?...
  5. Total PC Cleaner Pro

Total PC Cleaner Pro: I have already purchased Upgrade to Total PC Cleaner Pro. However, since I needed to restore Windows 10 System completely, licence has not been recognized. When I open Total PC Cleaner, I am asked to obtain Pro version again.How do I proceed to solve the problem?...
  6. Total PC Cleaner Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro

Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro: Good day, Community: I just reset my PC to "Factory Fresh" condition and installed a pair of free to use Auslogics products: Auslogics Disk Defrag and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. While both apps installed without a glitch, when I tried to run them I received the following app...
  8. Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro: Good day, Community: I just reset my PC to "Factory Fresh" condition and installed a pair of free to use Auslogics products: Auslogics Disk Defrag and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. While both apps installed without a glitch, when I tried to run them I received the following app...
  9. Duplicate Cleaner Pro not recognizing duplicates! Solution? Alterna?

Duplicate Cleaner Pro not recognizing duplicates! Solution? Alterna?: I have the PRO version of Duplicate Cleaner (Digital Volcano). Today I was trying to cull obvious duplicate NEF files prior to doing a Lightoom import, but Duplicate Cleaner Pro doesn't identify any of the duplicates. Yes, I paid for this utility, but I'm entirely open to a...
  10. Recommend Me the Best Cleaner Tool for My MacBook Pro!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recommend Me the Best Cleaner Tool for My MacBook Pro!: Hi, I have some junk file issues with my MacBook Pro. I have tried many methods to prevent the hidden installation of software but failed to stop them. Now I have been tired to apply various methods. I have shared this issue in many forums and didn't get a solution. Someone...