Windows 10: Pro version to Home version

Discus and support Pro version to Home version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a Home version Product Key for a laptop preowned with Windows Pro. Because it wouldn't let me activate it after putting it in my name. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chy girl, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Chy girl Win User

Pro version to Home version

I purchased a Home version Product Key for a laptop preowned with Windows Pro. Because it wouldn't let me activate it after putting it in my name. So now what? Is there such a thing as a Downgrade in Versions? If so how do I go about this?

:)

Chy girl, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Morgoth Win User
    X1950pro 512mb agp version clock

meh gona wait fo hd2900pro agp version
    or if anny one got a good readme step by step how to do a voltmod or bios mod

Morgoth, Dec 29, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

newtekie1, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Pro version to Home version - Similar Threads - Pro version Home

2. Change Pro version to Home without buying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Pro version to Home without buying: Hi! I have windows 11 pro. But I want windows 11 home. Can I change my pro key to a home key? I don't care about the price difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pro-version-to-home-without-buying/8972d771-2eaa-4159-9229-2ce2352abdef
  3. Change Pro version to Home without buying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Pro version to Home without buying: Hi! I have windows 11 pro. But I want windows 11 home. Can I change my pro key to a home key? I don't care about the price difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pro-version-to-home-without-buying/8972d771-2eaa-4159-9229-2ce2352abdef
  4. Windows 10 home to pro version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home to pro version: I purchased the upgrade license in the appstore home to pro version however i am getting error 0xC00F4050 cannot activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-to-pro-version/1a7869fa-bd6c-467e-85e7-0b564bb9fad6
  5. Windows 10 home to pro version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home to pro version: I purchased the upgrade license in the appstore home to pro version however i am getting error 0xC00F4050 cannot activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-to-pro-version/1a7869fa-bd6c-467e-85e7-0b564bb9fad6
  6. Windows 10 home to pro version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Transfer pro version to other pc with home version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer pro version to other pc with home version.: Previously, I installed my old pc with home version from retail pack. (New package from near IT shops). Then I upgraded from home to pro via payment online. Currently, I buy new pc which running in home version, I want to upgrade it to pro and de-activate my old pc. But I...
  8. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro Version: Need some info, I had previously upgraded Window 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, via the Microsoft Store. I reinstalled Windows 10 from my USB Drive, which I created with the Media Creation Tool, While I had Home version. After reinstalling I realized that it installed Home...
  9. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro Version

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro Version: Need some info, I had previously upgraded Window 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, via the Microsoft Store. I reinstalled Windows 10 from my USB Drive, which I created with the Media Creation Tool, While I had Home version. After reinstalling I realized that it installed Home...
  10. Is the Home version just Pro with fewer features?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is the Home version just Pro with fewer features?: Is Windows 10 Home just Windows 10 Pro with some features disabled? So, for example, if I go to change the product key and enter a Pro key, will it be converted or would I have to go through installation again? Thanks. 20685