Windows 10: pro wf-3720 printer

Discus and support pro wf-3720 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I reverse the printing page order on epson Workforce Pro WF-3720?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LindaHarper1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. pro wf-3720 printer

How do I reverse the printing page order on epson Workforce Pro WF-3720?

:)

LindaHarper1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. rwb1012 Win User
    rwb1012, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Epson Pro WF 4730 Series Printer ink level

I have an Epson Pro WF 4730 Series Printer. How do I check ink level?

JosephineStortini, Sep 9, 2019
  4. pro wf-3720 printer

Printer driver package cannot be installed for epson wf-3620

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Epson wf-3620 All-in-one printer for printing. We will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort spent in resolving the issue.

Note: Make sure that if you have selected the same architecture of the operating system installed on your device to install the driver.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel, select
      Category and then select Large or Small icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Printer and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest you to stop the spooler service, delete all the printer files, start the service and check if it helps.

Step 1: To Manually Clear and Reset Print Spooler Queue

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for Printer Spooler service, right click on it and
      Stop the service.
    • Close the window.

Step 2: Delete the printer files

• Press Windows + E keys, click on This PC in the left pane.
    • Double click on C: drive (The drive where operating system is installed).
    • Navigate to the folder below, and open the PRINTERS
    C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS

4. Delete all files in the PRINTERS folder until it is empty, then close Windows
    Explorer

Step 3: Start the Print Spooler service
    and check.

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for Printer Spooler service, right click on it and
      Start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

pro wf-3720 printer

1. pro wf-3720 printer - Similar Threads - pro 3720 printer

2. Epson WF-4720 Series Multi Function printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson WF-4720 Series Multi Function printer: When I print a page from Windows 10 a notice appears on the PC screen: Epson WF-4720 Series - Microsoft.Office.OneNote... [I do not use One Note!]. Also, 'Communication error, incorrect product may be selected. Details: the product is connected to Epson WF-4720 Series [copy...
  3. Epson WF-3620 Printer

Epson WF-3620 Printer: Why won't my Epson WF-3620 printer work with Windows 10? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-wf-3620-printer/b8ce5d84-afe7-4aa6-b86a-5152a267dc7a
  4. Epson WF printer Communication Error

Epson WF printer Communication Error: I have Windows 10, and Epson WF 2750 all-in-one. Wifi has been set up. Trying to scan a paper and send to my laptop, it requires a USB connection. I connected USB cable and I get "Communication Error. Check if the computer is connected." I have been able to scan and print...
  5. printing with an Epson wf-2760 printer

printing with an Epson wf-2760 printer: I just started using windows 10 with this printer (Epson WF-2760) and the pages print in first to last order. I would like to print in last to first order. Is there any way to change this?...
  6. Epson WF 2530 printer

Epson WF 2530 printer: Printer will only copy from lap top in color mode. Pictures come out fine but no words will print .New cartridges installed and charge . Have cleaned head and nozzles. In doing nozzle check no black lines come out. If I try to copy or print in black &white blank sheet of...
  7. epson WF 3720 doesn't print double-sided; uses 2 sheets when should use 1

epson WF 3720 doesn't print double-sided; uses 2 sheets when should use 1: uses 2 sheets when should use 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-wf-3720-doesnt-print-double-sided-uses-2/f255b4d9-a898-4ee2-adf2-8799e089fae5
  8. epson printer wf-2540 shows specified printer invalid

epson printer wf-2540 shows specified printer invalid: My Epson WF-2540 stopped printing, but can still scan (???) from my laptop. However, the printer won't print saying "The specified driver is invalid". Ive tried Epson website to uninstall and reinstall software with no luck. HELP??...
  9. WF-2760 Printer Error

WF-2760 Printer Error: while trying to print I keep getting Error Print message from my WF-2760 printer. Printing from Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wf-2760-printer-error/66d6bfbb-ca82-472a-b022-1adf57cd47b1
  10. WF-2760 Printer Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WF-2760 Printer Error: while trying to print I keep getting Error Print message from my WF-2760 printer. Printing from Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wf-2760-printer-error/535947e3-b94a-453f-91ce-7177eda8b35e