Windows 10: prob w/datediff

Discus and support prob w/datediff in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, please advise me as to what I'm doing wrong. My test database table fields have "payrec" has 'p', "amtdue" is blank, recur has 'N' and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Jun 9, 2021.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

prob w/datediff

Hi guys, please advise me as to what I'm doing wrong. My test database table fields have
    "payrec" has 'p', "amtdue" is blank, recur has 'N' and "duedate" is past.
    ---------------------------------
    the code:

<html><head>
    <style>
    @page { size 8.5in 11in; margin: 2cm }
    div.page { page-break-after: always }
    </style>
    </head><body><center>
    <div class="page">

<?php
    //Open a new connection to the MySQL server
    require_once "getacctdb.php";

//MySqli Select Query
    $results =...

Read more

1Tsme1941, Jun 9, 2021
  2. FLY3R Win User

How to Overclock Intel MOBO?

Yeah no prob, thats why where hear, If you could give a list of your system specs, then other people as well could suggest motherboards.

FLY3R, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 9, 2021
  4. prob w/datediff

w 10

l had no probs with W 7 2 monitors yyyyyyyyyyyy is there no mutiples displays y am l having this prob any one else????????thanku

andrewspath, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

prob w/datediff

1. prob w/datediff - Similar Threads - prob datediff

2. About to do a Hard, violent, prob. use nuclear weapons reset on my HP Pavilion.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About to do a Hard, violent, prob. use nuclear weapons reset on my HP Pavilion.: I need to do a hard reset on my Jurassic, 100 million year old HP Pavilion, The thing i'm wondering is, I've already backed up my files that i'm gonna take to a DVD, Is it possible to get a system image of my windows 10,,,, And ONLY the windows, Nothing else, Just the...
  3. ROBOCOPY probs alternate method for new and changed files

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    ROBOCOPY probs alternate method for new and changed files: Hi folks If you are getting hosed up with ROBOCOPY then alternate method : If you have the WSL or a Linux VM (or a NAS with a CMD line on it) and you just want to copy new and changed files only then simply do : rsync -avP /source/path/ /dest/path/ parameters a = archive mode...
  4. sound probs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound probs: start a video and get sound for about 1 second and then silence for 5 to 6 seconds then the video pauses for bout half a second and then it works fine,why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-probs/877d7bab-2759-4407-84b5-45a1ac6b6c65
  5. laptop probs

laptop probs: Hey everyone! Im currently using my laptop and start tab keeps popping up so it means that my windows key is stuck keeps getting pressed even though im not pressing at all!! Please help me with this one because it really frustrates me...
  6. pc prob. surface 1769 typing other keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc prob. surface 1769 typing other keys: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/noobedHaha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/md37bc/pc_prob_surface_1769_typing_other_keys/
  7. win10 usb boot prob

win10 usb boot prob: scenario : 1 formatted hd 240gig ready to receive win10 from usb 1 usb flash drive with bona fida win10pro for installation problem: boots to the 'generic' windows window...then...nothing no messages...nothing just the annoying 'generic' windows window would love a...
  8. Annoying activation probs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying activation probs: Just bought windows 10 to install on my Apple mac via boot camp. Works well except I cannot activate it.. I get code 0x004F213. when I try to input the code that came with it, it won't take it. I only takes 24 digits of the 25 it's supposed to have. Can anyone help?...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 update driver probs

Minecraft windows 10 update driver probs: So, recently minecraft windows 10 got an update to 1.16.200, and I get that update too, when I launch the game, I have a notification to update my driver, and so I DID!, but after the update my game is being so slow, idk is this 'cause of my potato laptop or the driver...
  10. PRINTER PROBS AFTER WINDOW UPDATE

PRINTER PROBS AFTER WINDOW UPDATE: Anyone have printer probs and receiving this msg after an update recently. I cannot print from my computer but Okay from Phone Call to Driveruninstall returned error 5 for package...