Windows 10: Prob.w/ MS-SYSINFO32, et.al

Discus and support Prob.w/ MS-SYSINFO32, et.al in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I HAVE HAD A PROB,WITH MY HP ALL IN ONE, sorry didn't realize caps were on..
 less than 1year old amd 4core etc 3.2 MHz 1terabite davided into a c... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JimCostas Jr, May 12, 2019.

1. Prob.w/ MS-SYSINFO32, et.al

I HAVE HAD A PROB,WITH MY HP ALL IN ONE, sorry didn't realize caps were on..

less than 1year old amd 4core etc 3.2 MHz 1terabite davided into a c drv,d drv,e drv recovery and it worked awesome,then it happened on April 1 was blasted by a full screen flashing and audio warning that I had just been infected by ms-sysinfo32, and not to close the window or turn off computer.. This warning was suposed to be from Microsoft,and to call tech support,so...after thinking about it and have never been so intensely warned I called,a Hindu answered an sounded just like a Microsoft tech,he told me to call a couple numbers and I did while he was on the line'after the calls to no avail... This guy says to me very casually ..how are u going to use a card... I said what? He reiterated and said visamastercard ,Amex ...I said for what... He said the software to fix my computer, for 400 bucks I said are you out of your frighten mind!! He then hung up on me. At that point I was assured I was screwed.

my machine rebooted and slowly my awesome machine was bein taken over and blocking me out, at this point I should tell you that I have built computers since my orig.AST 386, 1989 so. I'm an educated dummy,lol but I can't undue what's been done,and I've tried everything I know from normal steps to advanced steps and it remains the same. Someone wrote that there was a file sysinfo32 or like that goes into the mbr and not to let it happen or prob,will continue, but as you dig deeper the program starts pre guessing my next move and stops me,with permission stuff, so after all that,I have formatted my c drive it wouldn't let me at first due to it being in use or something and I have to dismount the drive if I continue so I did. Can someone please teach me what I just did and is it bad,did I make it worse? As if I could. Sorry for the longwindedness,but it's been since April 1 I've been with out a pc,than God for this ipad2... Thanks for taking time to read this...Jim
    C.

:)

JimCostas Jr, May 12, 2019
  2. FLY3R Win User

How to Overclock Intel MOBO?

Yeah no prob, thats why where hear, If you could give a list of your system specs, then other people as well could suggest motherboards.

FLY3R, May 12, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 12, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Prob.w/ MS-SYSINFO32, et.al

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Prob.w/ MS-SYSINFO32, et.al

1. Prob.w/ MS-SYSINFO32, et.al - Similar Threads - Prob SYSINFO32

2. Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-small-prob-the-manage-display-mode-in/fee1570e-0e4f-4f58-bccb-f231fa6802d5
  3. Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-small-prob-the-manage-display-mode-in/fee1570e-0e4f-4f58-bccb-f231fa6802d5
  4. cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB: my soundcard is a legacy audiophile2496 which i have been using for the last 15 yearswith various computers and scores of different sound appsBUT . . cubase12 keeps crashing no matter what . . this is the DMP fiedriver? choice makes no difference asio4all / generic / maudio...
  5. cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB

cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB: my soundcard is a legacy audiophile2496 which i have been using for the last 15 yearswith various computers and scores of different sound appsBUT . . cubase12 keeps crashing no matter what . . this is the DMP fiedriver? choice makes no difference asio4all / generic / maudio...
  6. ssd detection prob

ssd detection prob: I have a 240g SSD drive that when plugged in via a USB3 port is detected in device manager but not in disc manager or file explorerIf plugged in via SATA internally it displays as normal ?? This happens using any computerOS WINDOWS 11ps this same ssd will not optimize via...
  7. ssd detection prob

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ssd detection prob: I have a 240g SSD drive that when plugged in via a USB3 port is detected in device manager but not in disc manager or file explorerIf plugged in via SATA internally it displays as normal ?? This happens using any computerOS WINDOWS 11ps this same ssd will not optimize via...
  8. I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.

I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.: Hello, i have a question. I have a trojan named: "Trojan:Win32/Bearfoos.B!ml". It's in qurantiane, but it doesn't exist, i think. I navigated a lot by using a lot of other posts. But i also don't know how to navigate to it. I mostly just paste the file name though. I also ran...
  9. I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.: Hello, i have a question. I have a trojan named: "Trojan:Win32/Bearfoos.B!ml". It's in qurantiane, but it doesn't exist, i think. I navigated a lot by using a lot of other posts. But i also don't know how to navigate to it. I mostly just paste the file name though. I also ran...
  10. I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.

in Windows 10 Gaming