Windows 10: prob with typing n sending back to home scrren

Discus and support prob with typing n sending back to home scrren in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I will be typing and my computer automatically goes back to home screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 420gracie, Dec 22, 2019.

1. 420gracie Win User

prob with typing n sending back to home scrren

I will be typing and my computer automatically goes back to home screen

:)

420gracie, Dec 22, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Dec 22, 2019
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.prob with typing n sending back to home scrren :)

terrace, Dec 22, 2019
  4. FLY3R Win User

How to Overclock Intel MOBO?

Yeah no prob, thats why where hear, If you could give a list of your system specs, then other people as well could suggest motherboards.

FLY3R, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

1. prob with typing n sending back to home scrren - Similar Threads - prob typing sending

2. probs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    probs: why after all these years are u saying my windows is counterfit i purchased the comp and windows at store down loaded myself dont have the box anymore 25 years ago should i change to apple cant get a direct contact with the REAL microsoft will change comp and server I wantb a...
  3. probs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    probs: why after all these years are u saying my windows is counterfit i purchased the comp and windows at store down loaded myself dont have the box anymore 25 years ago should i change to apple cant get a direct contact with the REAL microsoft will change comp and server I wantb a...
  4. pc prob. surface 1769 typing other keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc prob. surface 1769 typing other keys: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/noobedHaha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/md37bc/pc_prob_surface_1769_typing_other_keys/
  5. pressing spacebar types *n*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pressing spacebar types *n*: Hello i have a big problem with my keyboard. For example: Hello nguys nhow nare nyou ndoing n? Anybody can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pressing-spacebar-types-n/459a0881-665b-434c-8950-67e6ff2e3f3e
  6. Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy: I purchased a computer from a friend. The PC has Windows Home N installed and it appears to be a pirated copy. I have been using the computer and finally purchased a genuine OEM key. I want to remove the pirated copy and install the genuine copy. My question is related to...
  7. Wndows 10 Lock Scrren

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wndows 10 Lock Scrren: Hi I have a question: How can I prevent the use of Fn key combinations on the lock screen in Windows 10? For example: The brand and model I use is Lenovo Ideapad s145. As you know, there are keys that start with F F1, F2 etc. as in every device, but when you use it with the...
  8. Windows 10 Home N

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home N: How do I purchase Windows 10 Home N from Microsoft? I have only seen regular versions of 10 Home offered on the site. I have an non-activated version on my desktop, and from what I seen in threads here, a product key from a regular version of 10 Home will not work....
  9. scrren allignment

in Windows 10 Customization
    scrren allignment: hey folks, how do i adjust my display alignment? i am playing MTGO and the bottom part of the screen is missing and i can access the horizontal screen scroll thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrren-allignment/b5aca8da-fb88-4f26-97cb-a9fc8c355ccc
  10. Windows 10 Home N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home N: Hello, 2 months ago i installed windows to my computer, i dont know why, but i choosed Windows 10 Home N. Today i bought a Product Key for Windows 10 Home, and i cant use it. All i want to do is to change my Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Home, please help me!!!...