Windows 10: Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

Discus and support Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexMCon, Jul 11, 2022.

1. AlexMCon Win User

Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\071122-10078-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms Location

:)

AlexMCon, Jul 11, 2022

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD error message on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on Windows 10?

Hello. Recently, I've met many BSOD with message: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I don't know which caused it. Here is the dump file:
    http://1drv.ms/1NjuKAV

Vinh Quang Tran, Jul 11, 2022
  3. BSOD and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error code in Windows 10.

Hi Ziggy,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

The CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION bug check has a value of 0x00000109. This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.

I suggest you to remove the external devices except for the mouse and keyboard and boot your PC to check if the issue is resolved.

If your PC should start without any issues, connect the disconnected external device one after the other and check which device is causing the conflict.

Update all the device drivers to avoid any further BSOD crashes on your PC.

Refer to the link below on CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION:

Bug Check 0x109 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Windows drivers

Also refer to Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)in
    Windows 10

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 11, 2022
  4. FabWei Win User

BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

Hi,

I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this)

My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys.

The only DMP file in the minidump directory is:

060419-13062-01.zip

Help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Fabian Weiss

FabWei, Jul 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD - Similar Threads - Probable cause CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

2. BSOD caused by CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: I've been having this BSOD for a little while now, though initially it did it very inconsistently so it seemed like I might have fixed it at the time.This is the error it gives me:<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  3. BSOD caused by CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD caused by CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: I've been having this BSOD for a little while now, though initially it did it very inconsistently so it seemed like I might have fixed it at the time.This is the error it gives me:<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  4. BSOD caused by CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  6. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  7. BSOD: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION caused by win32k.sys

BSOD: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION caused by win32k.sys: I've been getting BSODs with random errors usually FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE every few days or so for ages and most of them happen while gaming and particularly if I lock my device using Win + L then unlock later. Here's the analysis of the latest minidump file:...
  8. bsod probably caused by a driver

bsod probably caused by a driver: i was getting bsod error's for a few days so today i decided to run driver verifier and i got a bsod with driver verifier detected violation error, i viewed the minidump file and this issue is apparently being caused by "SteamStreamingMicrophone.sys" driver, how can i fix...
  9. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I was playing some games when the BSOD first happened and was trying my usual of troubleshooting it myself. There were two games I installed recently one just tonight which was promptly uninstalled and the other I installed yesterday but hadn't removed just yet as it...
  10. BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption

BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption: I just installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866) last night and this morning I got this BSOD. Dump file is attached. 63703