Windows 10: Probably a long shot but any help is appreciated.

Discus and support Probably a long shot but any help is appreciated. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just built a new pc and it doesnt have a CD Rom drive. I am trying to reinstall Adobe Creative Suite 6. Is there a safe download online available? On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/R0LL0T0ma5i, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Probably a long shot but any help is appreciated.

I just built a new pc and it doesnt have a CD Rom drive. I am trying to reinstall Adobe Creative Suite 6. Is there a safe download online available? On the Adobe website it has a section for CS6 but no download. I have a key I just need the program. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/R0LL0T0ma5i
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/R0LL0T0ma5i, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Rodakino Win User

GPU overheating, help appreciated

No, it doesn't. You're suggesting I put some? Would that help?

Rodakino, Jan 5, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Probably a long shot but any help is appreciated.

Extremely long and incomplete boot

This may be a long shot. My PC hung at boot yesterday after typing the password - see Can't Login - Further Troubleshooting Steps?

I ran chkdsk c: /spotfix and all is now fine. Someone has also suggested running chkdsk c: /r.

Steve C, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Probably a long shot but any help is appreciated.

1. Probably a long shot but any help is appreciated. - Similar Threads - Probably long shot

2. I was hacked any help is appreciated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was hacked any help is appreciated: Hi everyone I was recently hacked and all my passwords on my pc were taken and I was locked out of pretty much all my accounts . I ran windows defender search and it found a Trojan which was successfully removed. Now my defender shows no threats and all my firewalls are on....
  3. Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help is appreciated: submitted by /u/psystylist150 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jry0fr/any_help_is_appreciated/
  4. Any help is greatly appreciated

Any help is greatly appreciated: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pondorasti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jambw7/any_help_is_greatly_appreciated/
  5. Any help greatly appreciated

Any help greatly appreciated: submitted by /u/WHOinvitedLAGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho52kt/any_help_greatly_appreciated/
  6. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Help would be greatly appreciated: Help! Son has a window on his PC screen that will not close or move. Need to know if anyone knows what it is and or how to get rid of it? My guess is he accidently changed something in settings but I have no idea where to begin to look. lol [IMG]...
  7. Any help would be appreciated!

Any help would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/Cheeeszuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr7z1r/any_help_would_be_appreciated/
  8. StrTrail.txt Error. Any help is appreciated.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    StrTrail.txt Error. Any help is appreciated.: Hello, I am currently running into a BSOD on my windows Laptop. I currently am stuck in a loop where I cannot even enter Safe Mode, and I have run out of online sources that could help me in the correct direction. According to my SrtTrail.txt file, my error lies within the...
  9. Any help would be appreciated

Any help would be appreciated: hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue.[ATTACH]...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD, any help appreciated

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD, any help appreciated: Firstly, how do I update the BIOS and firmware needed? Secondly, I no longer posses the old GPU. Is there any other way to confirm that it's the PSU causing the trouble? Depends on the hardware you bought, I have the Asus Z97-A mobo and Asus Strix GTX 980 GPU and both have...