Windows 10: Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to turn the lights on the pc case off, but...

Discus and support Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to turn the lights on the pc case off, but... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/probably-a-stupid-question-but-is-it-possible-to/bc573b23-37b9-4f17-b0cc-84862fc32198 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by anthonyroy1, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to turn the lights on the pc case off, but...

Title.

:)

anthonyroy1, Sep 12, 2020
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Dalkamyr Win User
    BitFenix Prodigy Case - tips

3 questions for you fellas:

• What kind of PSU would I need for a gt720+i5+hdd+ssd? I was thinking 400w should be plenty, right?
    • What kind of cool blue lighting would you suggest for that case? I got the one with a big window (the case is shown in my profile picture)

Dalkamyr, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to turn the lights on the pc case off, but...

Stupid question for Nokia 5230

Ya, this question is probably really stupid, but I haven't been able to find an answer anywhere. I was just wondering if there is an auto correct or predictive text feature for the Nokia 5230, and if so how do I turn it on?

cassiemnstr, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to turn the lights on the pc case off, but...

1. Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to turn the lights on the pc case off, but... - Similar Threads - Probably stupid question

2. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A stupid display question..: Hello guys! I'm Alex from italy. I just can't figure out how can I switch between my two monitor. I try to explain better. My second monitor is a TV connected with hdmi cable, sometimes I need to see the second desktop while the normal TV is running without switching the...
  3. Night Light not turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light not turning off: Just 2 days ago the night light setting is no longer working for me, i try to disable it from action center and from settings but it keeps closing the settings window and stays on, I have tried a lot of things to help but nothing has worked so far....
  4. Stupid question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stupid question: I just bought a new laptop, and I want to change the lock screen to a picture from a file. I did everything you're supposed to do, but I can't find an 'ok' button, or 'save changes' button, or whatever. How do I get my changes to stick?...
  5. Sorry if this is a stupid question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry if this is a stupid question: submitted by /u/spinelazuli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4xsfu/sorry_if_this_is_a_stupid_question/
  6. You're up to date. But also not? (probably a stupid question)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You're up to date. But also not? (probably a stupid question): [ATTACH] One of my machines gave this message to me when checking Windows update. Wha!? Winver.exe shows 1809 for this machine in particular (whereas my notebook shows 1909). I could swear these versions where upgraded through the normal operation of Windows Update (I...
  7. Night Light Turning Off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light Turning Off: I have a Surface Pro X and have been having this issue for a while now: When I turn on the Night Light and have the scheduled setting on, the night light "turns off" after my device goes to sleep for a bit and then wakes back up, even if it's after sunset. When I swipe in...
  8. Hard Drive light turns off then PC freezes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard Drive light turns off then PC freezes.: hey, guys, what's up? here's the thing, i've been having this problem for a really long time, i'm using my pc and all of the sudden everything sofwere stops responding and the hard drive light turns off, then after 30 seconds or so it starts blinking again and everything...
  9. Lights on when PC is turned off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lights on when PC is turned off: Hi, I have a mouse and keyboard that have RGB lights. When I turn off my computer the lights stay on the keyboard and mouse (this happens when they are connected to the back of the computer, straight into the motherboard.... So I tried plugging them into the top front...
  10. Possibly the question that is too stupid to ask

in Windows 10 Support
    Possibly the question that is too stupid to ask: I am trying to use VMware's Vcenter to virtualize my production system which is on the same machine. To begin the process it asks for hostname or IP address, user name, and password for my real machine. Unless vVcenter is broken no matter what I put in there is always an...