Windows 10: Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys dmp file inside KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys dmp file inside KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Need help with the generic error to show which driver is causing my error. Dump file https://ufile.io/0dny0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CTam31, Nov 19, 2018.

1. CTam31 Win User

Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys dmp file inside KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Need help with the generic error to show which driver is causing my error.

Dump file https://ufile.io/0dny0

:)

CTam31, Nov 19, 2018

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on igdkmd64.sys

My computer keeps giving me the blue screen of death and giving me error code

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on igdkmd64.sys

How can this be fixed?

JordanLees1, Nov 19, 2018
  3. aut.pino Win User
    Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, driver srv2.sys when accessing SMB admin shares

I ran into an issue, would like to know if anyone else ever had this:

Multiple Windows 10 1803 PCs throw a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, driver srv2.sys) when trying to access certain folders ("\\SOMEPC\c$\Users", "\\SOMEPC\c$\Program Files" ..) remotely via the SMB admin shares. Accessing just "\\SOMEPC\c$" works without
    issues.

All PCs are joined to a 2008r2 domain, the issue does not seem to depend from what PC the share is accessed.

Here's the bluescreenview overview:

==================================================

Dump File : ############.dmp

Crash Time : ###########

Bug Check String : KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Bug Check Code : 0x0000001e

Parameter 1 : ffffffff`c0000005

Parameter 2 : fffff80b`34a5e8d5

Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000

Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000004

Caused By Driver : srv2.sys

Caused By Address : srv2.sys+5e8d5

File Description : Smb 2.0-Servertreiber

Product Name : Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows®

Company : Microsoft Corporation

File Version : 10.0.17134.280 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+1a9380

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\#############.dmp

Processors Count : 4

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 17134

Dump File Size : 989 044

Dump File Time : #######################

==================================================

aut.pino, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys dmp file inside KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys dmp file inside KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys dmp file inside KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - Probably caused win32kbase

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED DMP file. Help me make sense of this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED DMP file. Help me make sense of this?: Hello,I just bought a new laptop. When exiting out of games I often get a BSOD with error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Below is the most recent DMP from windbg. Can you help me pinpoint what the issue is? Thanks.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions...
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED DMP file. Help me make sense of this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED DMP file. Help me make sense of this?: Hello,I just bought a new laptop. When exiting out of games I often get a BSOD with error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Below is the most recent DMP from windbg. Can you help me pinpoint what the issue is? Thanks.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR most probably caused by genuine intel sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR most probably caused by genuine intel sys: Hi. Just got a BSOD while gaming. Please help me find what caused the error and what could i do to fix it. Here's the bugcheck: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  5. Driver fail probably DMP files below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver fail probably DMP files below: Hey! Here's the access to the drive folder with the crashes with the dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmOwBqIFT-SPgZRUU6vHq2O3cipzsg Glad if you can help me!...
  6. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-> e1r68x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-> e1r68x64.sys: Hi, every now and then my PC suddenly freezes video and audio output and then proceeds to the Blueescreen Window the Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and reason: e1r68x64.sys. After some research i found out that it has something to do with the intel network adapter. I...
  7. Crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe (dmp files inside)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe (dmp files inside): Hi all. I've been getting constant black screens followed by a loud buzzing sound on my newly built rig every few hours or so. Initially my computer would crash exclusively when gaming, but recently this has started happening even when idle. Basically what happens is that...
  8. Random BSOD? - DMP file inside

Random BSOD? - DMP file inside: Can anyone help? Opened the DMP file within Windbg. Can't see anything to point out what is causing it. Have done memory scans to check the RAM - all came back ok. (ram is brand new) Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft...
  9. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE: I've been experiencing random crashes on my computer over the last couple of weeks, I believe it has something to do with my graphics card drivers (igdkmd64.sys) but the update/rollback attempts didn't help nor did completely uninstalling and reinstalling the newest drivers....
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys)

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys): Got a blue screen while using discord, here's the attachment 102937

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win32kbase.sys dmp