Windows 10: Probably OLE problem - win 10

Discus and support Probably OLE problem - win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In quite new Windows 10 pro PL installation I noticed several problems: 1. In Outlook 10, when clicking attachment in an email or a Clip icon (attach... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BorysWasiuk, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Probably OLE problem - win 10

In quite new Windows 10 pro PL installation I noticed several problems:

1. In Outlook 10, when clicking attachment in an email or a Clip icon (attach file) - program hangs; dragging attachments out or disk files into Outlook works normally.

2. Similary in Word and Excel 2010; in Excel after ca. a minute a message shows up: "Excel waits, till other application finishes OLE action" (I don't know exact wording in English - message translated from Polish); I can drag file to Word area to open it, or use LastUsed list to open.

3. Some other programs also hang after trial of saving my work (Design Spark Mechanical) but some other (simpler?) apps work OK: N++, Notepad, even Onenote2010.

All those programs worked well on my old PC.

Please help! I can not work normally!

Borys

:)

BorysWasiuk, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

win 10 audio problem. laptop probably.

Hi,

It is possible that your audio is not working properly due to corrupted/outdated drivers or hardware problems. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried updating your computer?
    • Since you've mentioned that no speakers or headphones work to fix the sound the sound icon, does that mean when you connect any speakers and headphones there's no sound?
    • Are you getting any error messages when connecting a speaker and headphone?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problem.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 1, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 1, 2019
  4. cambelr Win User

Probably OLE problem - win 10

Win 10 does not recognize HP Officejet 4500

Delivery Status Notification (Failure) ‏

Probably OLE problem - win 10 [​IMG]

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Actions

***email address is removed for privacy*** (***email address is removed for privacy***)

Add to contacts

5:59 PM

To: ***email address is removed for privacy***

Show this message...

***email address is removed for privacy***

Sent:
    Sun 8/16/15 5:59 PM

To:
    ***email address is removed for privacy***

Outlook.com
    Active View

1 attachment (12.9 KB)

RE Question has reply Win 10 does not recognize HP Officejet 4500.eml

Download as zip
    Save to OneDrive

--Forwarded Message Attachment--

To: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Subject: RE: Question has reply: Win 10 does not recognize HP Officejet 4500

Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 17:58:50 -0400

I tried this with the same result. WIN 10 does not recognize that the printer is connected to the PC. When I used the HP tool do download it went through all the steps and completed them
    -System Check
    -System Preparation
    -Software installation
    -Product Configuration
    Except when it got to the step where it said "Connect the Printer to the PC via the USB port". When I connected it, the installer did not recognize that it had been connected. I verified that the USB port is working properly.
    When I look at Device Manager, I get the same messages:

Events

8/16/2015 5:20:19 PM Device install requested

Information

Device USBPRINT\HPOfficejet_4500_G510g-m\8&6d594bc&0&USB001 requires further installation.

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the
    Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions
    for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

cambelr, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Probably OLE problem - win 10

1. Probably OLE problem - win 10 - Similar Threads - Probably OLE problem

2. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New OLED TV- New Sound problems: Hi,Just bought a new OLED TV and loving it .. but there's a problem, this new TV will also be used as my Computers Monitor .. so I need my computers sound - RealTek 5.1 audio to a Logitech 5.1 sound system, which worked fine before via cables to speakers , now needs go via a...
  3. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New OLED TV- New Sound problems: Hi,Just bought a new OLED TV and loving it .. but there's a problem, this new TV will also be used as my Computers Monitor .. so I need my computers sound - RealTek 5.1 audio to a Logitech 5.1 sound system, which worked fine before via cables to speakers , now needs go via a...
  4. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with BSOD probably a driver

Problem with BSOD probably a driver: Since about 3-4 weeks I have been getting BSOD's almost every time I start up my system. They vary in message but most of them are things like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or ISQL or some others I can't remember. Using a blue screen viewer I have come to the conclusion that it is always...
  6. Real Problem - Probably with Win 10 Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Real Problem - Probably with Win 10 Settings: If got an exasperating problem. First I thought it was my LibreOffice. Open a spreadsheet and it opens it at cell AMJ3293 (or whatever the bottom far right number is).Scroll to the far left and I can see my spreadsheet, but it won't stay there. It wants to keep going back to...
  7. A lot of problems with my PC, probably related to win 10 (help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A lot of problems with my PC, probably related to win 10 (help): Hello I hope you are having a good day. to start, i[ll tell you that my understanding of computers is limited (i´m not an ignorant but not a mega geek neither) and I use my computer mostly for office applications, digital art and some minor gaming. The problem is that my...
  8. Probably **** up my Win 10 installation ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Probably **** up my Win 10 installation ?: Hey guys, I have a little problem, that I dont know how to fix. I tried to install Windows cleanly on my PC in March, but apparently i **** up my Partitions on my my C HDD and D SSD drives. While Windows is installed on C, D still has a complete version of Win aswell...
  9. Probably keyboard driver problem

Probably keyboard driver problem: Hi I've recently updated windows 10 and also updated all of my drivers ones with update available and after a few days it caused really serious problems to my keyboard. Some of the buttonsREALLY don't work properly. Most of the top bar buttons f1 ,f2 ,etc. and buttons d and c...
  10. A number of problems, probably related

in Windows 10 Support
    A number of problems, probably related: I am facing the following problems: 1. Cannot start windows defender real-time protection: Shows error code 0x800705b4 (attached) All options in Settings are unavailable (attached) 2. Cannot start Malwarebyte Antimalware real-time protection Said "access denied"...