Windows 10: Probem during win10 installation

Discus and support Probem during win10 installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello everyone, I was installing windows10 on my computer, at the beginning everything was fine, language choice, keyboard, wifi, outlook,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tarumi_, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Probem during win10 installation

Probem during win10 installation e94RBDNIVDGDp_HyMkKgYPMNPOQ7IPusMaaUiDgl568.png

Hello everyone,

I was installing windows10 on my computer, at the beginning everything was fine, language choice, keyboard, wifi, outlook, cortana.. But suddenly the screen flickers and turns grey.

Here is a video of what happened.

Have you any ideas?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/tarumi_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tarumi_, Jan 18, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 18, 2023
  3. Windows 10 sound probem

Hi Sayani,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed all the updates on your computer?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if this helps:

Method 1:

Run built-in audio troubleshooter and check. Refer to the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Playing audio to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Uninstall and re-install the Audio drivers.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the Audio drivers and then install them.

Follow these steps to uninstall the Audio drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
    • Search for Audio Device and expand it.
    • Right click on the driver and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: I suggest you to install the Audio drivers, go to the manufacturer’s website to download the audio drivers for your laptop and then install them.

Method 2: You can try installing the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps:

• Press the ‘Windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type compatibility in the search box and then press
      enter.
    • Click “Run programs made for previous versions of Windows” option from the list appeared in the left side.
    • Select the drivers and install.

Also refer: How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Redirecting

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Jan 18, 2023
  4. Probem during win10 installation

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 18, 2023
Thema:

Probem during win10 installation

1. Probem during win10 installation - Similar Threads - Probem during win10

2. probem with v4.0.30319

in Windows 10 Gaming
    probem with v4.0.30319: I have a problem with v4.0.30319 it utilise my cpu upto 100 precent so i decided to delete it but when i click on delete it required additional pemission so please help me to figure out thankyou...
  3. probem with v4.0.30319

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    probem with v4.0.30319: I have a problem with v4.0.30319 it utilise my cpu upto 100 precent so i decided to delete it but when i click on delete it required additional pemission so please help me to figure out thankyou...
  4. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

BSOD during Win10 Install on new build: Hey there, I finished my new PC and am trying to use the media creation tool to install windows 10, however during the installation process usually early on after copying files I get a BSOD and my system restarts. I can get into the Bios and all my components are shown there....
  5. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD during Win10 Install on new build: Hey there, I finished my new PC and am trying to use the media creation tool to install windows 10, however during the installation process usually early on after copying files I get a BSOD and my system restarts. I can get into the Bios and all my components are shown there....
  6. window update probem

window update probem: check for window is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-probem/fff2e486-6a1e-4fcf-950b-e93cb4b2d06d
  7. No inet DURING fresh install win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    No inet DURING fresh install win10: Does anyone know why win10 is not recognizing my inet during fresh install setup. It worked fine the first time installed win10, now it says no inet connection and I have to do a limited setup. I am not talking about after its installed. I'm talking about during...
  8. Several BSOD during Win10 installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several BSOD during Win10 installation: Hello everyone, I'm sorry to bother you, but I really need urgent help. Some weeks ago, I had an issue with my pc and jumped back to an earlier installation, since then I started to receive blue screens, today I decided to make a clean, new windows10 install. Unfortunately I...
  9. Win10 Freezes during install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Freezes during install: New build. Install of Win10 the first time went through and worked for 3 months then crashed continously. Formatted drive and reinstalled Win10 and seconds after signing in the system would just freeze. New hard drive try loading Win10 freezes during installation. Have...
  10. Windows Hello probems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello probems: I'm the network administrator on our company domain, and I've recently had to change my domain username due to a naming convention change. Windows 10 on my laptop (ver 1903 build 18362.356) now no longer lets me login using the fingerprints previously set up in Windows...