Windows 10: Probem with Apps and search After Resetting The PC

Discus and support Probem with Apps and search After Resetting The PC in Cortana to solve the problem; So Last Year I Reseted My Laptop for an Error in the system which was I couldn't boot Up so I had to reset it.So, after this reset, Many Problems... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by EyadAhmed_182111, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Probem with Apps and search After Resetting The PC

So Last Year I Reseted My Laptop for an Error in the system which was I couldn't boot Up so I had to reset it.So, after this reset, Many Problems Happened with the Search services and half the apps on the Windows Like:1. Half The system apps and the installed Apps can't be Found by the search Like: My office 2013 pro plus, Microsoft store Google chrome, many Other installed Apps.2. Search Can't Find half the apps Except if I Type There Run Command so then they result3. The News Or explore Apps that must be shown in the start menu have a Download icon and they Don't appear, when i click on them

:)

EyadAhmed_182111, Jan 16, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 16, 2023
  3. missing apps after reset to the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have lost some apps after performing a reset to your PC. We will help you.

• Are you not able to access the Windows store?
    Before performing reset ensure you must have to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    So as you have performed the reset to your PC the apps are missing. We suggest you to download the applications again and check if it helps.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 16, 2023
  4. Probem with Apps and search After Resetting The PC

Have lost my Windows Store app and don't know where to find it.

Hi Renick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to reset the PC by following the steps provided below:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Update and Security>Recovery.
    • In the right pane click on ‘Get Started’ under the option to ‘Reset this PC’.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to reset the PC.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

Probem with Apps and search After Resetting The PC

1. Probem with Apps and search After Resetting The PC - Similar Threads - Probem Apps search

2. probem with v4.0.30319

in Windows 10 Gaming
    probem with v4.0.30319: I have a problem with v4.0.30319 it utilise my cpu upto 100 precent so i decided to delete it but when i click on delete it required additional pemission so please help me to figure out thankyou...
  3. probem with v4.0.30319

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    probem with v4.0.30319: I have a problem with v4.0.30319 it utilise my cpu upto 100 precent so i decided to delete it but when i click on delete it required additional pemission so please help me to figure out thankyou...
  4. Probem with Apps and search After Resetting The PC

Probem with Apps and search After Resetting The PC: So Last Year I Reseted My Laptop for an Error in the system which was I couldn't boot Up so I had to reset it.So, after this reset, Many Problems Happened with the Search services and half the apps on the Windows Like:1. Half The system apps and the installed Apps can't be...
  5. Probem with Apps and search After Resetting The PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Probem with Apps and search After Resetting The PC: So Last Year I Reseted My Laptop for an Error in the system which was I couldn't boot Up so I had to reset it.So, after this reset, Many Problems Happened with the Search services and half the apps on the Windows Like:1. Half The system apps and the installed Apps can't be...
  6. Broken App Shortcuts after Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken App Shortcuts after Reset this PC: I recently used the Reset this PC feature and now there are a bunch of broken shortcut in the App menu. I could go through and delete them all manually, but I'm assuming there is some sort of systematic way to do this? I would have thought this would have been automatically...
  7. Broken App Shortcuts after Reset this PC

Broken App Shortcuts after Reset this PC: I recently used the Reset this PC feature and now there are a bunch of broken shortcut in the App menu. I could go through and delete them all manually, but I'm assuming there is some sort of systematic way to do this? I would have thought this would have been automatically...
  8. window update probem

window update probem: check for window is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-probem/fff2e486-6a1e-4fcf-950b-e93cb4b2d06d
  9. Search not working properly and thumbnails of results of the search missing after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search not working properly and thumbnails of results of the search missing after resetting pc: I have recently reset my windows pc, with the 'keep my files' option enabled. But afterward, when I search for some app/folder in the search area on the taskbar sometimes the result doesn't appear, and sometimes when they appear their thumbnails seem to be a plain white sheet...
  10. Windows Hello probems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello probems: I'm the network administrator on our company domain, and I've recently had to change my domain username due to a naming convention change. Windows 10 on my laptop (ver 1903 build 18362.356) now no longer lets me login using the fingerprints previously set up in Windows...