Windows 10: ProbeSIm / WebMonitor-327f.exe

Discus and support ProbeSIm / WebMonitor-327f.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi W10, Good day! I am having a doubt about this so called ProbeSim, I found it on Task Manager>Startup enabled with high Startup impact. When I right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DW7EZV, Dec 5, 2019.

1. DW7EZV Win User

ProbeSIm / WebMonitor-327f.exe

Hi W10,

Good day! I am having a doubt about this so called ProbeSim, I found it on Task Manager>Startup enabled with high Startup impact. When I right click it and open file location, it shows nothing but when I disable Hide protected OS files (Recommended), it shows a certain file WebMonitor-327f.exe.

before that, I uninstall a TAP-Windows 9.21.2 from appwiz.cpl cause it shows the same time stamp with WebMonitor-327f.exe.

Are they related? Should I be worried? Where does this file came from? I do not remember installing them.

I need your advise. Thank you!

Regards,

:)

DW7EZV, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 5, 2019
  4. ProbeSIm / WebMonitor-327f.exe

USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

ProbeSIm / WebMonitor-327f.exe

1. ProbeSIm / WebMonitor-327f.exe - Similar Threads - ProbeSIm WebMonitor 327f

2. winCache32.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winCache32.exe: Hello, sometimes this error is displayed, what is the reason and how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wincache32exe/76fb01e8-81b6-4c3c-9dac-76f31b87a6c2
  3. RtkAudioService64.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RtkAudioService64.exe: Do I need RtkAudioService64.exe or is there an update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rtkaudioservice64exe/146e07cd-4d50-4767-8055-9e6110982b91
  4. RtkAudioService64.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RtkAudioService64.exe: Do I need RtkAudioService64.exe or is there an update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rtkaudioservice64exe/978495be-d728-4f68-a748-4055b8274617
  5. RtkAudioService64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RtkAudioService64.exe: Do I need RtkAudioService64.exe or is there an update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rtkaudioservice64exe/146e07cd-4d50-4767-8055-9e6110982b91
  6. RtkAudioService64.exe

RtkAudioService64.exe: Do I need RtkAudioService64.exe or is there an update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rtkaudioservice64exe/978495be-d728-4f68-a748-4055b8274617
  7. CCleaner exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CCleaner exe: Tried CCleaner, but decided not to continue.Programme was uninstalled, and can not find any traces of it in apps, prog data, prog files.However when I check task bar settings to select which items appear, CCleaner.exe is there, albeit not running and turned off.How is this...
  8. ProbeSIm / WebMonitor-327f.exe

ProbeSIm / WebMonitor-327f.exe: Hi W10, Good day! I am having a doubt about this so called ProbeSim, I found it on Task Manager>Startup enabled with high Startup impact. When I right click it and open file location, it shows nothing but when I disable Hide protected OS files (Recommended), it shows a...
  9. .exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe: So i was not able to run Amd.exe . To do so i went to regedit and under Hkey class root .exe i changed the value .exe to “%1” %* but the mistake i made was i did not gave a space after “%1”. So after i restarted my pc i am anot able to open any .exe files i tried...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...