Windows 10: Problem 0xc0000005, Roblox

Discus and support Problem 0xc0000005, Roblox in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have resetted my platop and now im trying to play Roblox but this error shows up: Impossible to open this app correctly 0xc0000005. I don't know... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FilippoGrochala, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Problem 0xc0000005, Roblox

I have resetted my platop and now im trying to play Roblox but this error shows up: Impossible to open this app correctly 0xc0000005.

I don't know what to do, i tried to find a solution but i didn't find one. Can anyone help me with this problem? This game was working before on this Pc.

:)

FilippoGrochala, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jun 7, 2020
  3. 0xc0000005 Application Error Problem

When I tried to launch Roblox and Avast Secure Browser, this message is shown.

"Application Error"

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application."

Please help me solving this problem.

Windows 10 Build 1809 (OS Build 17763.1)

Windows10Build1809, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Problem 0xc0000005, Roblox

Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Problem 0xc0000005, Roblox

1. Problem 0xc0000005, Roblox - Similar Threads - Problem 0xc0000005 Roblox

2. Roblox Crashing with error code 0xC0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Crashing with error code 0xC0000005: Hello, I'v been having this issue since April, but recently it has just gotten out of hand making Roblox unplayable sometimes. Basically while I play my Roblox just randomly closes with no warning whatsoever. The CrashDump files I get always have the same error code.Dump...
  3. Roblox Crashing with error code 0xC0000005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox Crashing with error code 0xC0000005: Hello, I'v been having this issue since April, but recently it has just gotten out of hand making Roblox unplayable sometimes. Basically while I play my Roblox just randomly closes with no warning whatsoever. The CrashDump files I get always have the same error code.Dump...
  4. Roblox Crashing with error code 0xC0000005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. problem with roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with roblox: i am running windows 11 roblox opens and shows logo but gets stuck on intialising device. i restarted twice and clicked repair but it still dosent work pls helppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-roblox/0d81e24c-d648-4992-99ef-1990088970fd
  6. Roblox PROBLEM

Roblox PROBLEM: When i try to move roblox from c drive to d drive a error pop ups. It says "We couldn't move Roblox, the publisher of this app doesn't allow it to be oved from a different location". The error code is "0x80073d21. I tried the change where content are save dbut it wont work....
  7. Roblox Error 0xc0000005

Roblox Error 0xc0000005: When My Antivirus Said i need to restart my pc The error Started Saying: "The application cannot be initialized correctly 0xc0000005. Click OK to close the application" And If you are seeing this Menssage Could You please Help me?...
  8. 0xc0000005 Rufus and other programs problems

0xc0000005 Rufus and other programs problems: [img] Here is an example of a problem with rufus, most programs to download and run this happens. I download and start rufus immediately, everything is normal, after a while or restarting the computer, I get this error. I tried safe mode and clean boot and sfc scan and dism...
  9. 0xc0000005 Roblox and suiteWallpaper

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    0xc0000005 Roblox and suiteWallpaper: I have resetted my platop and now im trying to play Roblox but this error shows up: Impossible to open this app correctly 0xc0000005. I don't know what to do, i tried to find a solution but i didn't find one. Can anyone help me with this problem? This game was working...
  10. 0xc0000005 Application Error Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc0000005 Application Error Problem: When I tried to launch Roblox and Avast Secure Browser, this message is shown. "Application Error" "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application." Please help me solving this problem. Windows 10 Build 1809 (OS Build...
Tags: