Windows 10: problem about the speaker drivers {conexant speakers}

Discus and support problem about the speaker drivers {conexant speakers} in Cortana to solve the problem; windows 10 version , there is problem of access to our speaker drivers ie… Conexant speakers.?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MukeshP1, Jun 6, 2020.

1. MukeshP1 Win User

problem about the speaker drivers {conexant speakers}

windows 10 version , there is problem of access to our speaker drivers ie… Conexant speakers.?

:)

MukeshP1, Jun 6, 2020

2. Problem with CONEXANT speakers after updating to Windows10

Hello,

After updating to Windows 10 and an automatic update to Conexant HD audio driver 8.66.16.50 is causing problem when i plug in a headphone or a speaker to my computer lenovo G50. There is no sound.

NishantSave, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 6, 2020
  4. problem about the speaker drivers {conexant speakers}

external speakers not working

so...i'm using asus rog laptop with conexant smartaudio HD drivers and recently i found out that when i connect my external speakers the sound plays from the internal ones. i tried reinstalling the drivers and checked under playback devices but the external
    speakers are not listed, tried enabling "show disabled devices" but still nothing. Any help would be much appreciated

kindredspirit1, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

problem about the speaker drivers {conexant speakers}

1. problem about the speaker drivers {conexant speakers} - Similar Threads - problem speaker drivers

2. Problem with speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with speakers: I just purchased a Windows 11 pc. I have a pair of external speakers. Everytime I turn the PC on whether from sleeping or a total shut down, the pc does not detect any speakers. Each time i have to unplug the green speaker cable and plug it back in. After this it works fine....
  3. Speaker Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker Problems: I have the jack blocked on the laptop and i want to hear on the speakers but i cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-problems/787f40d2-9200-4182-8103-6768aa3481a1
  4. speaker problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speaker problem: Hello does anyone know how to fix audio problem. Speakers just stopped and the 2 days later stopped, speakers work but when I run sudio check it says speakers not plugged in, have checked to make sure not on mute dont know what to do. Have windows 10 home Bluey...
  5. Speaker Driver

Speaker Driver: Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76E0&SUBSYS_103C1966&REV_1003\4&1bcc61a9&0&0001 requires further installation. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-driver/4a94482e-2ae1-4743-825b-7d03b093672f
  6. Speaker Problems

Speaker Problems: I have an HP Pavilion laptop. My speakers use to work but now even with them at full volume, I can barely hear anything. If I mute and unmute I can hear what I am watching for a split second but then it goes back to barely audible. I have run the troubleshooter and it...
  7. Problem with Speakers

Problem with Speakers: Hi, i'm having problems with the volume balance between 2 external speakers. I have a Dell XPS 420 and 2 Altec Lansing speakers. For some reason one side is hardly audible, and the other fine. Any ideas ? Regards, David...
  8. Problem about speakers/headphones and Realtek Audio

Problem about speakers/headphones and Realtek Audio: Hello everyone, I have a problem: I can't modify the sound volume of my speakers once I have plugged in my headphones. To explain a bit more: I can turn the wheel of the speaker, it has no effect on the volume; I can even technically switch off the speaker, I still have...
  9. Microsoft updates. Conexant speakers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft updates. Conexant speakers.: I find it an absolute disgrace that I can no longer use my Conexant speakers on my 3-yr-old Toshiba computer since your November update on 22nd of this month. I have tried absolutely everything over the last two weeks to get my quite young computer to give me a sound again....
  10. Speaker problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker problem: My speakers are not working, I have tried restarting and turning off and on the audio and nothing seems to be working. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-problem/810b85fc-0e50-4b60-856a-13a1a3b72a9d