Windows 10: Problem Access Control Panel in Windows 10

Discus and support Problem Access Control Panel in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can not access Window 10 to access Control Panel,Etc. [Original Title: Windows 10]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlbWhitman1, May 8, 2020.

1. Problem Access Control Panel in Windows 10

Can not access Window 10 to access Control Panel,Etc.

[Original Title: Windows 10]

:)

AlbWhitman1, May 8, 2020

2. windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, May 8, 2020
  3. windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, May 8, 2020
  4. Problem Access Control Panel in Windows 10

windows 10 control panel

Great help.......thanks.....I wonder why Microsoft did not installed it automatically....

MannyMarinPR, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Problem Access Control Panel in Windows 10

1. Problem Access Control Panel in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem Access Control

2. Control Panel problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel problem: In the control panel app Bluetooth will not run. It attempts to open then stops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-problem/a2d9e07a-2ace-470e-a1eb-83466f34434e
  3. Control Panel problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Panel problem: In the control panel app Bluetooth will not run. It attempts to open then stops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-problem/a2d9e07a-2ace-470e-a1eb-83466f34434e
  4. Nvidia Control Panel Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nvidia Control Panel Problem: Dear Microsoft, I would like to let you know that there was a problem with the windows 10 1903 update on my PC. For some reason the nvidia control panel was missing. So I decided to try to install nvidia control panel on windows 10 store but it came up with almost no...
  5. Notifications Panel & controlled folder access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notifications Panel & controlled folder access: I understand the value in getting NOTIFICATIONS in Windows 10 on the right side panel, including the Controlled Folder Access notifications from Windows Defender. However, there seems to be quite a number of CFA notifications (a good thing) but I wish that there was a way to...
  6. Control Panel in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel in Windows 10: Just upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. Will the old system backups from Control Panel work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-in-windows-10/906c931a-bb69-42d8-91b5-3589b17cd68f
  7. Cannot access the Sound control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot access the Sound control panel: This has been happening for a while, but i never felt the need to fix it because I never actually "needed" to be here. Until one day the microphone decides to turn off and I can't really do anything. When I right click on the sound button on the task bar, it shows five...
  8. Windows 10 Control Panel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Control Panel: I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit. In my CP I have items that still relate to 7. Is there anyway to remove them? [img] 14564
  9. Windows 10 control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 control panel: On windows 10 how do you locate the control panel? I am having a problem finding it. 28789
  10. Control Panel problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel problem: Sometimes when I start the Control Panel it appears as a white box containing nothing. How can I fix this? 83167