Windows 10: Problem accessing Netgear router login page from Windows 10

Discus and support Problem accessing Netgear router login page from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My home router is an admittedly ancient (but still works) Netgear WGR614v9. On rare occasions typically when someone in the family has a new device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by asus2016, Apr 12, 2020.

1. asus2016 Win User

Problem accessing Netgear router login page from Windows 10

My home router is an admittedly ancient (but still works) Netgear WGR614v9.

On rare occasions typically when someone in the family has a new device to which I need to give access, I'll go to routerlogin.com which is the web page Netgear has to administer the router. I don't believe I've used that page though under Windows 10, to which I just converted at home in January.

When I went to it with Firefox, my default browser, it dumped me to Router login - instead of the login page.

This had never happened before. I tried a few times to refresh the page, then cleared cookies and cache, and still no luck.

I finally used the Edge browser and had no problem.

So this could be a Firefox problem (I'm running FF 75.0, 64-bit), but I'll first try here to see if it's a Window problem.

:)

asus2016, Apr 12, 2020

2. Why Netgear Router Login Page not Working?

Can anyone please suggest that why is my Netgear Router Login Page routerlogin.net not working? I tried to access this webpage with the default IP address 192.168.0.1
    and 192.168.1.1 but i am unable to access the login page of Netgear Router. Please help.

MellisaJohnson, Apr 12, 2020
  3. JohnD Win User
    Can't access router config page 192.168.1.1

Sorry, but that will only work for Netgear routers.

Default URLs for well known routers' control panel home page:

Apologies if you've tried all the suggestions below.

• Make sure that your router is plugged into an active power source.
    • Make sure that the device that you are using to access your router's interface is connected to your router's network.
    • If you're having trouble connecting to your router's network through WiFi, try using an Ethernet cable.
    • If you changed your router's default IP address, enter your new IP address instead of the default IP addresses.
    • Some firewalls and popup blockers stop JavaScript from running. If your router web interface uses JavaScript, you might need to temporarily disable your firewalls and popup blockers while you access your router's interface.
    • If your web browser cache is full, you might need to clear it.

JohnD, Apr 12, 2020
  4. SlipSlice Win User

router access

Ok, well I have an Xbox 360, and i like to connect to LIVE on it. Well I am having trouble because I have my Xbox 360 ethernet cable running in the back of my router and its not letting me get a direct connection. I called support on Xbox 360 live and they said that I need to open some ports to my router and it would fix the problem.
    But that is my problem, I don't know how to access my router to add some ports
    can somebody please help me?
    thanks.

Here are the numbers:
    UDP 88
    UDP 3074
    TCP 3074
    those are the ones im suppose to add to open Xbox live and have fully functional access.

I can get to the login page but i just dont' know my login. i Know it should be a default, i have netgear router model number wgr614v6

SlipSlice, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem accessing Netgear router login page from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem accessing Netgear

2. Orbi login Orbilogin Orbilogin.net Orbilogin.com Netgear router login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Orbi login Orbilogin Orbilogin.net Orbilogin.com Netgear router login: Orbilogin also defines as orbilogin.com. Netgear Orbi Login helps you to access the Orbi Router anytime and on any device. The Orbi WiFi Mesh System can easily be set up between the Orbi Router and Orbi Satellite. Change the Orbi Password and Change the WiFi Password for the...
  3. Netgear Router login not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netgear Router login not working: Your Netgear administrator password is not working How To Fix Netgear Router Admin Password Not Working 1. Recheck the router login details First, make sure you are entering the correct default password for your Netgear Router login not working. The Netgear Router Password...
  4. Netgear router 6700v3 login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Netgear router 6700v3 login: Netgear router 6700v3 log in keeps saying I do not have Javascript it is there by default.How do I solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netgear-router-6700v3-login/b5d23108-0750-4a64-9f75-92103811b53e
  5. Router login page not working

Router login page not working: Router login page not working... pics... [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/router-login-page-not-working/ee6b7099-1059-4636-8840-4f32cfc988b6
  6. Laptop cannot find Netgear wireless router

Laptop cannot find Netgear wireless router: Netgear Nighthawk wireless connection does not show up in wireless network list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-cannot-find-netgear-wireless-router/85ce8ccf-fbab-4d7a-945f-06fa190d937c
  7. Google Chrome 77 is blocking access to NETGEAR login pages running Windows 10; what do I do?

Google Chrome 77 is blocking access to NETGEAR login pages running Windows 10; what do I do?: After a recent Google Chrome release (77.0.3865.75), NETGEAR was made aware of an issue where access to NETGEAR admin login pages is being blocked on NETGEAR products. An HTTP authentication option called Committed Interstitials appears to be the cause of this issue. If you...
  8. Wifi shows "connected, no access" redirects to router login page

Wifi shows "connected, no access" redirects to router login page: Rebooting and resetting didn't fix the problem
  9. Can't enable 5ghz on Netgear router

Can't enable 5ghz on Netgear router: I can't figure it out. Unless it's and either or option. Would I have to disable 2.4ghz to enable 5ghz? [img] [img] Nevermind, I got it. Under advanced setup I didn't have the signal enabled. 101493
  10. Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router

Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router: Am considering changing ISP from DSL to cable/broadband. Anyone have any experience with one of these or can offer a "better" alternative: https://www.netgear.com/home/product...x#tab-features Change may or may not happen. I still have some questions for the potential...