Windows 10: Problem Activat

Discus and support Problem Activat in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] …. nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-activat/1f3bc071-3623-435c-8ff0-4eed820407bb" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DiacuDimitris, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Problem Activat

Problem Activat 81837c72-95ea-4c77-ab4e-d64a6dafefbd?upload=true.png Problem Activat e17eb8dd-0d39-4abf-8511-87821d5db107?upload=true.png Problem Activat 69ce3e1e-d895-4c76-82fc-5051c6390035?upload=true.png

….

nothing works

:)

DiacuDimitris, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Problem Activat

1. Problem Activat - Similar Threads - Problem Activat

2. Cursor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor problem: I recently purchased a new HP laptop. While I like it, I have a problem with the cursor jumping . For example, it just did it while typing this message. I stopped on the word "jumping" and the cursor went back to in front of the word "problem". Is there any way to stop...
  3. August 13, 2019—KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295) after update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    August 13, 2019—KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295) after update problem: Hi Guy, August 13,2019-KB4512508(OS Build 18362.295) after my laptop working not properly My laptop's sound is glitching and slower... like when I am moving mouse.. system speed is getting slower and sound too. I have already update all drivers, but it is same.... Please...
  4. Desktop prompt ; ' problem starting office jet'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop prompt ; ' problem starting office jet': I have recently been getting this prompt about a printer I have uninstalled. [ATTACH] I have chased all of the advice I could get. ( temp. files even looked at the registry.) Many of them led me to leftover files and such, but I still am getting it. The last one led me...
  5. Problem with Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Windows 10 Updates: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. I have a laptop that has been sitting off for a few years. (Mainly because I had forgotten the password, and it took me much too long to figure out how to even log into the thing.) I had thought, not really having much...
  6. Minimized Task Manager Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minimized Task Manager Problem: I have a strange problem with the Task Manager application. When I open it, it does not open on screen, but remains on the Task Bar in a minimized state. What is going on? How do I restore it?...
  7. Activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problem: Im having a proble activating my built pc. My old pc has activation and it says that activated with a digital license is linked to my microsoft account. When i go to trouble shoot i choose i have changed my hardware and the option to use the license from that computer is...
  8. Windows 10 Home Disk Management problem allocating an unallocated partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home Disk Management problem allocating an unallocated partition: I have an Unallocated partition between two allocated partitions (one is Recovery Partition, other is a Primary partition). When I try to allocate a new Simple Volume in that unallocated partition, I get an error: The selected GPT formatted disk contains a partition which...
  9. SYNCING at home-Not Working (Problem with Single Home Annual 365 Office Sign In with My...

in Windows 10 Customization
    SYNCING at home-Not Working (Problem with Single Home Annual 365 Office Sign In with My...: Purchased the Office 365 with annual subscription and Cloud Storage for my home computer and somehow my Cloud storage seemed to stop working and I went online and received help with Microsoft representative, who changed my sign in to my google email, instead of my home...
  10. Windows 10 unexpected restarting problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 unexpected restarting problem: I am getting blue screen with below message:- Your PC ran a problem and needs to restart, We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart. but no error code showing....