Windows 10: Problem activating account

Discus and support Problem activating account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased a new computer and signed into Microsoft office. I have tried to review documents but I keep receiving product notices that it has not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JustinSmith_500, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Problem activating account

I purchased a new computer and signed into Microsoft office. I have tried to review documents but I keep receiving product notices that it has not been activated. When I click on the button I receive another notice that too many accounts are linked. I have removed accounts from the store and from the management page. I still can't activate.

:)

JustinSmith_500, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User
    Account problem

Aslam,

Yes, the procedure is complex but I split it into individual steps that, I believe, can be followed by anybody.

Booting into Safe mode is explained in section 3. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Getting into the built-in Administrator account is explained in section 4. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Any local account and any MSAccount can be made a "Standard" account or an Admin account. You need to be logged in to an Admin account in order to raise a Standard account to Admin status.
    - Once you are logged in to one of the Admin accounts that I suggest that you create, you can go to Settings, Accounts, Family & other users so that you can select the account you want to raise then click on the Change account type button that appears.
    - Be wary of promoting then relying upon the current problem account because its user profile might be damaged. I cannot say that it is definitely damaged but only that something has gone wrong.

Denis

4. Problem activating account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Problem activating account

1. Problem activating account - Similar Threads - Problem activating account

2. Problem in activation and Microsoft account in Windows 11..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in activation and Microsoft account in Windows 11..: Hello every one...The issue appears after updating my windows 11 in canary channel insider program...firsr thing massage of your copy of windows isn't activated when I try to press activate now photo 1 the setting stucking with no response , and never show the settings of...
  3. Problem in activation and Microsoft account in Windows 11..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in activation and Microsoft account in Windows 11..: Hello every one...The issue appears after updating my windows 11 in canary channel insider program...firsr thing massage of your copy of windows isn't activated when I try to press activate now photo 1 the setting stucking with no response , and never show the settings of...
  4. Activity on account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activity on account: I seem to be seeing a number of attempted sign ins on my account that are unsuccessful and can't get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-on-account/ebc5e1db-89dd-48e1-81a4-8b59c07119d8
  5. Activity on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activity on account: I seem to be seeing a number of attempted sign ins on my account that are unsuccessful and can't get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-on-account/ebc5e1db-89dd-48e1-81a4-8b59c07119d8
  6. Problems activating passwordless account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems activating passwordless account: Hi,when i try to active the passwordless account How to go passwordless with your Microsoft Account I get stuck in the enable dialog:It pops up the window "Setup your passwordless account" which is also saying "To make sure you can still access your account after removing the...
  7. Account Activation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account Activation: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** steal my e-mail account activation and I want to activate back on to my e-mail account to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have receive any e-mail in 40 hours now total 80 e-mail coming to me is missing! *** Email...
  8. Account Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Activity: On the Recent Activity page on the Microsoft webpage, in one of the entries it says "Unusual activity detected". MS must know what kind of activity it decides is unusual, so where can I find out what, in particular, the unusual activity was?...
  9. Activation Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Problems: Having installed Microsoft Flight Simulator X on my new Windows 10 computer and activating it online, I got the message "Activation Successful". However when I run this program it will only run for 30 minutes and then shut down and I get a message saying that the program...
  10. Activating Microsoft Account to new MB. Will this be a problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Microsoft Account to new MB. Will this be a problem?: I believe I can transfer to a new motherboard, RAM & GPU & activate my original Microsoft Account because I have a digital license as stated below. Am I correct? Just want to be sure! Thanks [img] 87856