Windows 10: Problem activating Windows 10 - Wrong product key with disk

Discus and support Problem activating Windows 10 - Wrong product key with disk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help Please!! I purchased a copy of Windows 10 from Umart and it appears as if the product key supplied is the wrong one, preview of product key is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ScottNQ14, Nov 14, 2018.

1. ScottNQ14 Win User

Problem activating Windows 10 - Wrong product key with disk

Help Please!!

I purchased a copy of Windows 10 from Umart and it appears as if the product key supplied is the wrong one, preview of product key is completely different when checking on the computer. I have contacted Umart and they have said to contact Microsoft as they said they dont keep records of product keys however i have tried sorting it out with Microsoft and the virtual assistant is no help, it gave me the number to talk to someone which ended up being a rep from a printing and scanning company and i cant seem to locate any contact email addresses so i can contact someone real to sort this out.

:)

ScottNQ14, Nov 14, 2018
  2. FernNZ Win User

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 14, 2018
  4. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem activating Windows 10 - Wrong product key with disk - Similar Threads - Problem activating Wrong

2. Product key is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key is wrong: I'd like to add the extra features to 8.1 but I need a product key and I apparently don't have the right one. Windows IS activated and I tried several times to enter the key but it won't allow me to because it starts with two 0's....and I recall trying to type the key in for...
  3. Product key is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key is wrong: I'd like to add the extra features to 8.1 but I need a product key and I apparently don't have the right one. Windows IS activated and I tried several times to enter the key but it won't allow me to because it starts with two 0's....maybe it's two O's darn it I didn't think...
  4. Product Key Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key Activation Problem: Please note that I could not activate the product key on my laptop to authenticate the legal version of Windows 10. Whenever I try to activate; it is showing "Error code: Oxc 004f014" My product ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA210 and I purchased this laptop in 2015, with "Windows...
  5. Problems with activation and product key

Problems with activation and product key: Split from this thread. Dear sir, I have some problems regarding my windows 10 pro with activation and product key.I have tried a lot and I used some product keys also.But it is not working and have tried troubleshooting so many times.So I need some help here....
  6. Windows activation problem/Product key

Windows activation problem/Product key: when I click for activation problems it comes, "We can't activate windows on this device because we can't connect you to your organisation's server. Make sure that you are connected to your organisation's network and try again. " Afterwards it asks for troubleshooting but...
  7. Problem with Product Key and Activation

Problem with Product Key and Activation: I do not have a product key. I tried to activate my windows using a product key online, but it told me you are not connected to your organization's internet, and it did not activate. I do not have an organization. This computer is for me and I have bought it by myself. A few...
  8. activation problem no product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activation problem no product key: i had a windows 7 laptop wasn't working properly went to support and they to;d me to do a clean boot and my hard drive crashed says has no OS so a friend found and old dell optiplex sff and gave me a wd 690gb hard drive with windows 10 the hard drive hasn't been used since...
  9. wrong product key

wrong product key: i have entered wrong win 10 key in my genuine activated win 10 home laptop how to get back my genuine key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-product-key/db646134-1023-4abe-ba18-e6c75563cb14"
  10. Windows 10 activation problems - not accepting product key

Windows 10 activation problems - not accepting product key: I bought my laptop with Windows 10 already installed. It worked fine to begin with but, after a few months it started showing the message "Activate Windows". I have not made any hardware changes to the laptop (I wouldn't know how!) so not sure why it suddenly needed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. umart activation problems