Windows 10: Problem activating windows 10.

Discus and support Problem activating windows 10. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I changed my whole hardware recently and wasn't aware that I had to prepare for this change, by linking my product key with my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zerathorn, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Zerathorn Win User

Problem activating windows 10.

Hello, I changed my whole hardware recently and wasn't aware that I had to prepare for this change, by linking my product key with my Microsoft account. Thus, I can't activate my Windows 10 Home that I free upgraded from Windows 8. Can someone help me?

:)

Zerathorn, Jul 12, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 12, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem activating windows 10. - Similar Threads - Problem activating

2. Windows activation problems error 0x080070057

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation problems error 0x080070057: Hello. We have the problem with Windows 10 Education, 32-bit activation. In the past, till last week, there was no problem at all with activation in our school. Let me describe the procedure how we work with it. From time to time we prepare the "master machine" where are...
  3. Problem with Windows activation on Laptop after reset

Problem with Windows activation on Laptop after reset: Hello, I was using my Asus laptop with built in Windows 10 with no problems. It was able to activate itself after resets without any issues. Last week I did a reset and now I see Windows 10 home written on the lower right of my screen and I am not able to perform...
  4. After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...

After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...: I tried to change my product key the same key and gives me a 0xc0000022 error code. I had a support phone call and the agent asked my product key. I was not sure about that but I got a call after I requested help. from the get help in the settings. official Microsoft support...
  5. windows activation problem

windows activation problem: [ATTACH]pllzzz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-problem/539e36a3-8dc6-4922-a702-8f230707a0e1
  6. windows 10 activation problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 activation problem.: I was just playing games when I saw on the bottom right of my screen written activate windows it was working fine before but today it was the first time I went to the settings to see what is happening and then I saw this yellow part[ATTACH] I tried troubleshooting but then it...
  7. Activations Problem with windows 10 home

Activations Problem with windows 10 home: Hello there, A few months ago I had safe booted my pc.This caused my windows to unactivate.Before doing this safe booting process my windows was working fine and I could use all the windows functions.But ever since then I have a small activate windows watermark on the bottom...
  8. Problems with Windows 10 activation

Problems with Windows 10 activation: Hello everyone, A month ago I got an activation warning saying that my Windows 10 Home current OS needed to be activated. So I did activate it using a third party activator, and it all went well. A month later, I got the same popup saying that my Windows license would...
  9. Windows Activation Problem

Windows Activation Problem: I had a Desktop running a retail copy of Windows 10 pro. I have updated the desktop and attempted to reinstall windows 10 pro I have an activation error which means it failed to activate. On my Microsoft account I have 2 versions of the desktop with the same name, one...
  10. Windows 10 activation and other problems

Windows 10 activation and other problems: Hello! This is my last ditch effort to remedy my problems, as I feel I have exhausted most other options. Currently, my Surface Pro 4 is throwing an error when trying to activate. I've had this tablet for years, and have reset it more than once. "We can't activate...