Windows 10: problem activating windows 10

Discus and support problem activating windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem activating windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brando Aloi, Oct 24, 2019.

1. problem activating windows 10

I have a problem activating windows 10

:)

Brando Aloi, Oct 24, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 24, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

problem activating windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

problem activating windows 10

1. problem activating windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem activating

2. Problem with Activating Windows 10 Pro after upgrade from Windows 10 Home on Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Activating Windows 10 Pro after upgrade from Windows 10 Home on Surface Pro 7: I Purchased a Surface Pro 7 recently and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home edition. After the upgrade it is showing that I need to activate windows. In settings activation it shows that I have the enterprise version 1903 but I purchased Windows Pro. It seems like there may...
  3. Surface Activation problems after imaging

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Activation problems after imaging: Hi all! This isn't a major issue by any means just an annoying one that i have only ran into twice now ever. I will image the device boot into Windows go into settings where it will state i am running Windows 10 Pro. Despite the image being made on a Surface Pro 6 running...
  4. Windows Activation Problem

Windows Activation Problem: I have a computer with Windows 10 Pro on it. I got this computer from a guy who got it from another guy. I do not know the history of this Windows 10 installation. It could be legitimate or not. I keep getting the message "Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to...
  5. Office 2013 activation problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 activation problem: Hi, I just successfully upgraded my machine with Win 7 to Win 10. But I had to do the install that erases old files and settings. Among those settings was MS Office 2013. Now I tried to reinstall it and I get a message that says my key has been activated the maximum number...
  6. Windows 10 activation problem

Windows 10 activation problem: I downloaded Windows 10 operation tools aren't you a flash drive from Microsoft website I tried to install it in my desktop and it turned my screen black and said that this copy of Windows is not genuine but I didn't inserted it in my laptop and it worked perfect I have...
  7. Activation problem error code 0x803FA067: no valid digital licence or product key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activation problem error code 0x803FA067: no valid digital licence or product key: Got an HP Probook 5330m Came with win7. So I upgraded to 10 (1903). Got all drivers sorted out, but it won't activate. My procedure was, to reinstall win 7 fresh through recovery. Then I did the 10 upgrade, but I did not activate 7 (although it had been activated previously)...
  8. Windows10 activation problem

Windows10 activation problem: Hello all, I am having a problem with Windows Activation, which I was alerted to when I tried to hid my task bar. I have a computer that has had a Win 10 Digital signature for approximately 4 years. free upgrade from Win 7 For some unknown reason, it no longer has one...
  9. Problem With Windows Activation Watermark

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem With Windows Activation Watermark: Alright, so I have a legitimate copy of Windows 10. I upgraded from 7 to 10 back when they were offering the free upgrade. Well, a friend of mine is staying at my apartment for a few days, and when he plugged his computer into my router, the Activate Windows watermark appears...
  10. Windows Activation Problem on Upgrade

Windows Activation Problem on Upgrade: I just purchased an upgrade from windows 10 home to pro. It completed the upgrade, restarted, and activated the new features. But now it says that the windows version is not activated and shows the enterprise edition. If I open the store to check on the status it says you...