Windows 10: Problem: Activation with Digital Licence

Discus and support Problem: Activation with Digital Licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro that died. I have replaced fixed the PC with new hardware, and reinstall Windows 10 Pro using the tool provided by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SalvatoreBellofiore, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Problem: Activation with Digital Licence

Hi,I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro that died. I have replaced fixed the PC with new hardware, and reinstall Windows 10 Pro using the tool provided by Microsoft. When I tried to activate the new installation of Windows 10 Pro onto the new hardware is asking me for the product key. I do not want to purchase another product key, but I want to transfer the digital license from the dead PC to the new PC that I have just rebuilt. I followed the instructions found in this forum to reinstall the Digital License Key onto new hardware, but I ran into an issue because the original digital li

:)

SalvatoreBellofiore, Jun 25, 2021

2. Windows Digital licence transfer

Hi,

hoping someone can help me. I have significantly upgraded my PC (almost everything apart from BD and case!) and have had to re-install Windows. The digital licence I had associated with the original PC will not install on my new PC and tells me it is
    invalid. From memory the old licence was associated to an old Windows 8.1 licence I bought many years ago.

Is there anyway to utilise the digital licence. The only licence on my account I can use is a licence associated to a laptop that I actively use. Although the old PC is listed as have a digital licence.

Any thoughts or help much appreciated

Thanks

GordonWilkie, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Windows Digital licence transfer

PutraNakal, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Superfly Win User

Problem: Activation with Digital Licence

windows 10 activation - licence will expire soon

There are two new entries in the Diagnostic report.

1. Activation Scenario Code:

2. ProductKey Code:

Both are blank on my PC.

My guess is 1. above relates to this VAMT Step-by-Step Scenarios (Windows 10) | Microsoft Docs - if so non-volume users won't be affected.

No idea about 2. - there are more than enougn PK entries already!... was hoping some more digital licencing stuff would come up.

Gonna have to do some more digging and testing,,,

Superfly, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

Problem: Activation with Digital Licence

1. Problem: Activation with Digital Licence - Similar Threads - Problem Activation Digital

2. digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    digital licence: I only my hard drive left from my original computer which is formatted - and contains I think my original digital licence -from what I understand Microsoft still has that on file ? since I have been automatically activated from win. 8 to win.10 how do I restore that as I...
  3. Digital licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital licence: I have been wanting to reinstall windows from scratch and get as clean a copy as possible for some time now and I been looking into it lately. I want to try and get rid if any ghosts partitions left behind such as my old windows 7 i can bring up on startup by clicking on F8 i...
  4. Problem activating a Windows 10 on a digital Licence

Problem activating a Windows 10 on a digital Licence: Hi I am having a Problem activating a Windows 10 digital Licence, my HDD went caput so have bought a new one , I installed windows 10 on it from a friends retail disc and went through the set up and everything went fine, it loaded all the updates , then it asked me to sign...
  5. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: Dear sir, I am a ninth class student, I made a computer from my local shop, which did not have original windows, can I get a digital license of Windows please. Shourya Ingley...
  6. Windows 10 Activation by Digital Licence

Windows 10 Activation by Digital Licence: I did the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 some time ago; must be 4 years. All has been working perfectly until recently I lose activation almost daily. Running the activation troubleshoot reactivates my windows but only for a day oir so before it once again becomes...
  7. Digital licence

Digital licence: Hello, I have purchased a laptop and have signed in with a microsoft account the activate the windows, this is a year back. However now i have this problem of my windows edition showing i have windows pro but not activated. when i clicked the troubleshoot it tells me that i...
  8. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: How can I transfer my digitally licensed windows to my son's account as it is synced with my account and I am no longer able to use windows I would very much like to transfer my license to his account can I do that ? is there a way? please help me...
  9. digital licence

digital licence: with digital licence can ı upgrade to pro ver. ı was using it but ı had to replace pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence/d3061a81-7cab-4a1e-965c-ee6d2bee87dc"
  10. Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence

Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence: Hello there I have a windows 10 pro digital licence registered to my pc , I have changed the hard drive and of course I do not have a Windows 10 CD , so I borrowed my friends windows 10 pro disc and reloaded that onto mine and I choose will register later , so all well up...