Windows 10: Problem adding credits to game.

Discus and support Problem adding credits to game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm playing on a HP laptop using windows 10. My card is being credited but the credits are not being added to the game.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlbertKnight, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Problem adding credits to game.

I'm playing on a HP laptop using windows 10. My card is being credited but the credits are not being added to the game.

:)

AlbertKnight, Jun 7, 2019

2. Adding a credit card

Ive added credit card and it still comes up no info on file????? How do i buy games its soo annoying...

joanneherbert, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Can't purchase apps on phone, adding credit card...

I have the exact same problem as heatherko.

Tried the 4 steps above and when I sign in to billing.microsoft.com I can see my credit card properly listed as a payment method.

But I cannot see it from zune.net, nor can I use it to purchase anything on marketplace as it keeps telling me there is no credit card on file.

Please try to sort this out. It is a very frustrating problem.

Stelios Mintsidis, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Problem adding credits to game.

nokia lumia 710 i have added a credit card but when i try to purchase a game it says no credit card on file .

I have listed a credit card as per instructions but when i click pay to pay for a game it says no credit card on file and gives the option to add a credit card. When i try to re add the credit card it says it is already on file!! Does this mean i cannot
    purchase anything and only down load free items?

sierraxstitch, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Problem adding credits to game.

1. Problem adding credits to game. - Similar Threads - Problem adding credits

2. Ads on Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on Microsoft Games: I paid for a year of ad free solitaire this month. At first the ads were blocked, but they're no longer blocked. I logged off/on hoping that would help, but it didn't. How do I get this fixed?...
  3. Ads on Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads on Microsoft Games: I paid for a year of ad free solitaire this month. At first the ads were blocked, but they're no longer blocked. I logged off/on hoping that would help, but it didn't. How do I get this fixed?...
  4. I refunded a game, but I can't find the credit that was added to my account as a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I refunded a game, but I can't find the credit that was added to my account as a refund.: I bought the game "Gang Beasts" from the windows store on Windows 10 expecting it to work on Windows 10, turns out it only works on Xbox. So I refunded it and my request got accepted, I received an email telling me I was refunded and the price of the game was now given to me...
  5. Credit Card Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Credit Card Problem: (Given that I have no idea what the problem is, I have an equal lack of idea as to which forum this belongs in; thus, it is here, and open to being moved.) Briefly, I received a replacement credit card last Tuesday. Getting it authorized was very difficult due to the...
  6. Remove ads on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove ads on games: Yesterday I paid $9.99 to remove your annoying ads. I was playing Minsweeper at the time. Today I started to play my daily card games and on Microsoft collection and Mahjong and Word Games and I still have the annoying ads. Now you are asking me to pay another $14.99 in...
  7. There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?: I've just brought a new card, which is more enough to pay for my past due subscription, but it won't process my payment. What is the problem? I need an answer before the day ends, or else I'll miss out on a great deal....
  8. Adding games to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding games to the store: I made a few games and wanted to post them to the store so my sisters can play them while at college. Does anyone know how I can add games to the store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-games-to-the-store/6c916643-9a24-40a0-93fc-cf457e37498d
  9. watching ads for credits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    watching ads for credits: I continue not to be able to watch ads, says my purchase has been canceled for at least a month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watching-ads-for-credits/658611b7-2c04-4113-ae16-d7e09fd4d23f
  10. Creator and Credit metadata added to images on Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Creator and Credit metadata added to images on Google Images: As part of a collaboration between Google, photo industry consortium CEPIC, and IPTC, the global technical standards body for the news media, you can now access rights-related image metadata in Google Images. It’s traditionally been difficult to know the creator of images on...