Windows 10: Problem adding Skype meeting addin for Outlook - I have O365 and SfB 2015 - How do I fix this?

Discus and support Problem adding Skype meeting addin for Outlook - I have O365 and SfB 2015 - How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Error message is Addin c-drive folder X86 prpgram files .... \Office\Office15\UCAddin.dll is not valid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JullieWogelius, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Problem adding Skype meeting addin for Outlook - I have O365 and SfB 2015 - How do I fix this?

Error message is Addin c-drive folder X86 prpgram files .... \Office\Office15\UCAddin.dll is not valid

:)

JullieWogelius, Dec 6, 2018

2. SfB Mute Individual Chats

I found a forum post discussing the 'chat' tab for SFB but it appears the solution we are looking for only works for SFB 2015 with a local domain server (e.g. not SFB cloud) or to use yammer:

Workaround for Persistent Chat on O365 Skype for Business

sean brown, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    Skype for Business logs to what folder?

Skype for Business conversation / meeting history is not stored locally on your computer. Here's how to see history:

Add your Skype for Business / Office 365 (Azure AD) account to Outlook. Expand the account on left navigation pane (A in screenshot below), select Conversation History (B). Select the conversation or meeting from list (C), it will be shown in message pane (D):

Problem adding Skype meeting addin for Outlook - I have O365 and SfB 2015 - How do I fix this? [​IMG]

The above applies to all Office 365 for Business and Enterprise plans except Business Essentials and standalone Skype for Business plans which do not include desktop Outlook client.

If you don't have Outlook client installed or it does not belong to your subscription you can also use any browser and sign in with your O365 / Azure Ad account at outlook.office.com/owa and select Conversation History, it works the same way.

Kari, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Problem adding Skype meeting addin for Outlook - I have O365 and SfB 2015 - How do I fix this?

RDC to local computer using O365 accounts and MFA

Context:

• I was doing this before MFA was enabled, the moment MFA was turned on, I was kicked from the local RDC and cannot log back into the RDC
    • All accounts are O365
    • Both Computers are AD joined, and on windows 10 enterprise
    • We do not have or use an RDG, NPS or MFA server ( Azure or otherwise )
    • I can use MFA everywhere else just fine ( Teams, SFB, Office, Outlook, etc )
    • I just want to multitask across computers on the same network..

Googling only returns results like: this

I've tried using app passwords which worked for my 'Skype for Business' problem..

I've tried using the security device credential.

I can RDC using the local Admin account ( not o365 ), and that spits me to the signin page. Wherein have the ability to use the Device Security Credential. But then it just says that the DSC is incorrect. ( plus, it's just a workaround )

Is there a way for me to RDC across my local network, using O365 accounts, while MFA is turned on?

Frostytheswimmer, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Problem adding Skype meeting addin for Outlook - I have O365 and SfB 2015 - How do I fix this?

1. Problem adding Skype meeting addin for Outlook - I have O365 and SfB 2015 - How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Problem adding Skype

2. Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved: This is the video of me having that problemI have tried remove all account except my main, restart my computer but it doensn't workThis also happen when I try add account in window settingIm sure that I type the correct passwordhttps://youtu.be/NuRRgkBvZQ8...
  3. Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings: Does anyone know how to stop the Windows Calendar app from automatically adding Skype to every meeting I create? Every time I set up a new meeting, as soon as I add an invitee, Calendar turns on the Skype Call option. This causes massive confusion for the invitees if I forgot...
  4. Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings: Does anyone know how to stop the Windows Calendar app from automatically adding Skype to every meeting I create? Every time I set up a new meeting, as soon as I add an invitee, Calendar turns on the Skype Call option. This causes massive confusion for the invitees if I forgot...
  5. Skype Meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype Meeting: Only when I am sharing the screen and system sound with other participants,WHEN OTHERS TALK,THEIR VOICE REBOUNDS ie,ECHO IS PRODUCED UNABLING TO PROCEED FURTHER. This problem is there only with my laptop & while sharing sound and screen. no problem with others. Request for...
  6. Mistakenly removed Microsoft VBA addin for Outlook (O365-Outlook16)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Mistakenly removed Microsoft VBA addin for Outlook (O365-Outlook16): I made a dumb mistake. I tried to remove a Bitdefender Antispam addin that is no longer supported, but somehow I removed the VBA addin as well. I was running as an admin. Now I can't run any of my macros, in fact they seem to be gone. Is there a way to reinstall, or otherwise...
  7. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  8. UAC is stopping Skype, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UAC is stopping Skype, how do I fix it?: Windows 10 UAC icon appears on Skype and other icons on Desktop. Prevents all from opening. What action should I take https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/uac-is-stopping-skype-how-do-i-fix-it/b69ae9b4-deb2-433a-b802-473d9bf69998
  9. UAC is stopping Skype, how do I fix it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC is stopping Skype, how do I fix it?: UAC is stopping Skype, how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/uac-is-stopping-skype-how-do-i-fix-it/fc7ef1ff-8424-4f65-8902-29aa4768bc36"
  10. i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this?: i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/i-have-surface-pro-and-i-have-email-but-no-outlook/9ce7a02f-2807-4f04-bbd1-180340579d30

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype meeting addin for microsoft office outlook non chargé

2. addin ucaddin.dll skype non chargé problème

3. skype for business folder to fix skype meeting addin error