Windows 10: Problem adding user with Company Account

Discus and support Problem adding user with Company Account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have set up many laptops for my users for Personal use for various reasons. When I created user accounts I have used local ones. I have just started... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ITrccab, Apr 6, 2022.

1. ITrccab Win User

Problem adding user with Company Account

I have set up many laptops for my users for Personal use for various reasons. When I created user accounts I have used local ones. I have just started to use our Microsoft 365 accounts and have encountered a problem.On PC1 I created an account named NB@<our domain> with no problem. The user was able to login eventually.On PC2 I created an account named PF@<our domain> with no problem.On PC3 I tried to create an account name D-B@<our domain> but received the message "It looks like this isn't a Microsoft account...".I tried to add the third account above D-B to other PCs, but

:)

ITrccab, Apr 6, 2022

2. adding user accounts for children

Hi Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to try following methods and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps how to create the child account as below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and select
      setting
      s.
    • Click on Account and select
      Family and other users
    • Then click add someone else to this pc and
      select add child’s account.
    • Enter the child’s email address and click on Next.
    • Then click on finish.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 6, 2022
  3. Problem with user accounts.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

Now try to switch from Microsoft account to Local account and check.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 6, 2022
  4. Problem adding user with Company Account

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Apr 6, 2022
Thema:

Problem adding user with Company Account

1. Problem adding user with Company Account - Similar Threads - Problem adding user

2. Problem adding new "User" account in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem adding new "User" account in Win 11: Hi,I am trying to add my wife as a new "User" on a brand new 2 days old Dell Optiplex PC running Windows 11 and am getting this crazy error message: This is totally impossible, as I am the only "User" registered so far.Trying to think outside of the box, although it sounds...
  3. Problem adding new "User" account in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem adding new "User" account in Win 11: Hi,I am trying to add my wife as a new "User" on a brand new 2 days old Dell Optiplex PC running Windows 11 and am getting this crazy error message: This is totally impossible, as I am the only "User" registered so far.Trying to think outside of the box, although it sounds...
  4. Problem adding user with Company Account

Problem adding user with Company Account: I have set up many laptops for my users for Personal use for various reasons. When I created user accounts I have used local ones. I have just started to use our Microsoft 365 accounts and have encountered a problem.On PC1 I created an account named NB@<our domain> with no...
  5. Problem adding user with Company Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem adding user with Company Account: I have set up many laptops for my users for Personal use for various reasons. When I created user accounts I have used local ones. I have just started to use our Microsoft 365 accounts and have encountered a problem.On PC1 I created an account named NB@<our domain> with no...
  6. Adding windows user accounts

Adding windows user accounts: Hi, I just want to ask if its possible to add a user account to another device? so for example is it possible to add a Windows account to device A from device B?...
  7. Adding windows user accounts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding windows user accounts: Hi, I just want to ask if its possible to add a user account to another device? so for example is it possible to add an account to device A from device B? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-windows-user-accounts/228cb889-494c-4828-981e-fb1fce5796f2
  8. Problems with adding a new user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems with adding a new user account: Following a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 I've repeatedly added a family member as an account user on the PC. Each time after getting the usual "Please wait" and "We're sorting it" messages the new user desktop opens with a message saying there is not enough disk space -...
  9. problem with adding account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    problem with adding account: hey, I can't add a microsoft account on my windows 10 pc, the window simply does not show up, i trying literally everything, so, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-adding-account/b9cd8095-d73d-47ce-a623-901ff3373b2e
  10. Problem adding work account to my user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problem adding work account to my user account: It worked a couple days ago, but I had to do a restore. Now, when I try to modify my account settings (Settings>Accounts>Your Account>Add work or school account) it connects to my work to complete the sign in, but instead of getting a confirmation, I get a screen with nothing...