Windows 10: Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons

Discus and support Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Jag har installerat Embird på min dator och efter installation så i Explorer har texten under bland annat ikonerna förändrats.Texten är så liten så jag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LottaOhlsson, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons

Jag har installerat Embird på min dator och efter installation så i Explorer har texten under bland annat ikonerna förändrats.Texten är så liten så jag ser inte vad den säger.
    Jag har försökt att avinstallera programmet och har gjort en återställning till en tidigare tidpunkt, men det ser fortfarande ut.

Detta är ett återkommande problem, samma sak hände när jag installerade de tidigare versionerna för ett par år sedan.Jag minns inte riktigt hur jag löste problemet då, men för mig har jag återställt datorn ...
    Men det fungerar inte nu.

Texten har också ändrats till engelska i Explorer och även andra program.Jag kommer att ha svenska i alla program jag har haft tidigare.
    Hoppas att kunna få en lösning på problemen.

Med vänlig hälsning, Lotta

:)

LottaOhlsson, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Hazel13 Win User

Small icons and text

After loading my Embird sewing program all my icons and text get really small on my desktop on my laptop also file explorer text also becomes so small it is unreadable, I have tried changing text etc in personalize but nothing happens. I am running windows
    10 and I have been in touch with

the developers of Embird and they assure me it is not a problem with their product but with windows, can someone please help me

Regards

Hazel

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings.

Hazel13, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Problem in Menu/Tab Text and icon graphics

I am having issue with the text and icons not appearing in the right click menus including property menus and other dialogue boxes.

Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons [​IMG]

Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons [​IMG]

restarting solves the issue for a while but it appears again after sometime.
    Please suggest a solution. I am having Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 and NVIDIA GeForce 940M.

syedhussain13, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons

Ubuntu installation problem?

@xfire
    I have tried installing to notebook, still have the same problem.
    anyway, thanks for the suggestion. *Smile Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons :)

Rickson Surya, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons

1. Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons - Similar Threads - Problem Embird installation

2. Remove Shadow Under Icon Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Shadow Under Icon Text: Remove Shadow Under Icon Text .I have tried going into the System properties... then Visual effects, and unchecking the box for "Use drop shadows for icons... " It does NOT work. Can someone please help me with this?...
  3. Remove Shadow Under Icon Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Shadow Under Icon Text: Remove Shadow Under Icon Text .I have tried going into the System properties... then Visual effects, and unchecking the box for "Use drop shadows for icons... " It does NOT work. Can someone please help me with this?...
  4. Remove Shadow Under Icon Text

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Disappearing shadow under icon text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing shadow under icon text.: On Windows Server 2019, after setting a white wallpaper, I have a problem with shadows under the icon text. When hovering the mouse cursor the shadow disappears. The icon text stays white and is invisible. I have several RDS servers clones and the problem is random not on...
  6. Disappearing shadow under icon text.

Disappearing shadow under icon text.: On Windows Server 2019, after setting a white wallpaper, I have a problem with shadows under the icon text. When hovering the mouse cursor the shadow disappears. The icon text stays white and is invisible. I have several RDS servers clones and the problem is random not on...
  7. Icon text color problem

Icon text color problem: Hello, I just upgraded windows 10 version from 1709 to 1803 and now my icon text color is black. Before it was normal (white), and I have no idea how to change it back. Can you help me? Thanks in advance....
  8. Can't see text resizing causes problems

Can't see text resizing causes problems: Windows 10 same issue with 8.1 Can't resize text anymore, decreases ability to be able to read screen. Other "fixes" cause problems. Can't read text. I'm not blind, I have 20/20 vision, but the text is still too small!...
  9. Problem seeing the accounts selection under settings

Problem seeing the accounts selection under settings: When I open the store app full screen I cannot see the search box at top of app. The smaller (narrower) I make the window containing the store app then the search box starts to come into view but never fully. Also with the people and mail apps when I choose settings and then...
  10. Outlined text under desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlined text under desktop icons: Hi. The text under my desktop icons are "outlined" and very hard to read (see screenshot). Where can I change this setting? Thanks. [img] 95463