Windows 10: Problem after being a windows insider program member

Discus and support Problem after being a windows insider program member in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I join the Windows Insider Program, I chose slow, then it requested to restart. After restarting I reopen the Windows Insider Program in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by #Nicholas, Feb 8, 2020.

1. #Nicholas Win User

Problem after being a windows insider program member

After I join the Windows Insider Program, I chose slow, then it requested to restart. After restarting I reopen the Windows Insider Program in Settings. It restarted without asking. At first I thought it was nothing, then I tried again and show the same resultrestarted again, I tried about 3 to 5 times and still the same. Until now still the same. It did not show a error code or anything. Can you help me please.

:)

#Nicholas, Feb 8, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 8, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    insider Program activaction

Hi Rahul,

For you to join the Windows Insider Program, we suggest following the steps provided on this
    link. Please make sure that you are registered to the Insider program. Once registered, you can now install the Windows 10 Insider Preview for
    your device.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Feb 8, 2020
  4. B Hodge Win User

Not a member of the Windows Insider Program, erroneous errors in Windows Update.

I no longer have control over Windows Update. I'm getting the notice:

*Some settings are managed by your organization.

(This is a private computer, I log in with a Microsoft account. I am not a member of a Domain. )

Under that error, there's a link to View Configured Update policies, the screen there says You have Opted in to the Windows Insider Program (I have not)

If I go to the settings for the Windows Insider Program, it gives me the description of the program and a button that says "Get Started" .

So the settings for the Windows Insider Program itself knows that I have not opted in.

How do I resolve this?

B Hodge, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem after being a windows insider program member - Similar Threads - Problem being insider

2. Problem joining the Windows 11 insider program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem joining the Windows 11 insider program.: I'm having problem joining Windows 11 insider program. I have followed the steps on the official website, but I still can't access the preview builds. I get an error message saying that my device does not meet the minimum requirements. I have checked my device specifications...
  3. having problems after enrolling for insider preview program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having problems after enrolling for insider preview program: My windows 11 version is 22621.105 and I wanna go to the stable version how do I do that ?? I've reinstalled using settings reset option, reinstalling from cloud and clearing everything but it didn't worked....
  4. having problems after enrolling for insider preview program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having problems after enrolling for insider preview program: My windows 11 version is 22621.105 and I wanna go to the stable version how do I do that ?? I've reinstalled using settings reset option, reinstalling from cloud and clearing everything but it didn't worked....
  5. WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM FACING PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM FACING PROBLEM: My laptop is Hp envy 360 convertible ... my laptop once in a while when it goes to sleep it takes a lot of time to switch on again... i have to keep pressing the power button again and again for at least like 30-40 times... this is happening since the day one i bought this...
  6. WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM FACING PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM FACING PROBLEM: My laptop is Hp envy 360 convertible ... my laptop once in a while when it goes to sleep it takes a lot of time to switch on again... i have to keep pressing the power button again and again for at least like 30-40 times... this is happening since the day one i bought this...
  7. Problem with insider program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with insider program: Ok, whenever I try to report an issue with windows insider build I can not scroll past the size of the open window,so can not report the problem.Any help with this would be appreciated.Thanks...
  8. windows insider program problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows insider program problem: I can not select beta or dev channel in windows insider program .Please give me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-program-problem/11f29c87-6786-4815-8c9b-ce6e9029e73d
  9. Problem with Windows insider program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Windows insider program: When I go to the Update and Security in Setting, then to the Windows insider program, I see the message: Something went wrong. We aren't able to talk to our service...
  10. Windows Insider Program problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Insider Program problem: I was a windows insider for a long time. so i was in fast ring but i want to be Release Preview. but it keep changing back to fast ring. Can someone fix this problem?...