Windows 10: problem after change my login account email

Discus and support problem after change my login account email in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have do step below to make myself in trouble, can anyone help me to fix this? 1. register new laptop Microsoft account with mobile phone number... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yuna7777, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Yuna7777 Win User

problem after change my login account email

I have do step below to make myself in trouble, can anyone help me to fix this?

1. register new laptop Microsoft account with mobile phone number

2. change to email login with gmail account

3. 2nd change to email login with Microsoft outlook email

4. cant login to Microsoft account through laptop

problem after change my login account email 2f3c242e-05f7-4c5a-ac40-63ddc28f17d9?upload=true.jpg

5. got error 0x8019001

problem after change my login account email 389a72c6-d727-4fae-a0b9-88b4a5484c89?upload=true.jpg

6. cant open Microsoft store with laptop, got error 0x80131500

problem after change my login account email 39303722-837f-4e17-a0c1-af67f2dc4a73?upload=true.jpg

7. try to fix it with any solutions find online: update, restore windows, powershell, wsreset, registry, create new administration account etc

7. finally change back to gmail login

8. can login with laptop now, but cant open Microsoft Store & cant verify identity to sync password across device.

problem after change my login account email 73e99603-cc73-418f-a11b-972d7d0e43e4?upload=true.jpg

9. still got error 0x8019001 & 0x80131500

can someone help me to solve this problem please?

am i need to format my laptop to solve this? or still have any others solutions?

:)

Yuna7777, Feb 2, 2020
  2. otosnede Win User

User account info lost after changing login email

problem after change my login account email [​IMG]

I recently changed my main Microsoft account login email and after doing so, all my 10 machines no longer show my name on the login screen (shows my email address twice) or in the Start menu (only shows the email address) and as you can see in the above screenshot, permissions no longer show as my login and email address.

Things I've done so far to try and correct it:
    1. Change my account to local login, then back to my Microsoft login, which temporarily corrected it, but then after a few restarts, the info gets lost again
    2. Manually added my name in Computer Management > System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Users... this fixed it, but again, only until a restart
    Has anyone else experienced something like this and no of a way to correct it (and make it stick)?

otosnede, Feb 2, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Feb 2, 2020
  4. problem after change my login account email

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

problem after change my login account email

1. problem after change my login account email - Similar Threads - problem change login

2. Email Changed on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Changed on my account: I unknowingly downloaded a virus recently which gave someone access to my information and accounts, every time I try to log into my account it says it no longer exists, I was able to find the email that my account was changed to and put in a account recovery form. I'm not...
  3. Change my laptop Microsoft login account to my company email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change my laptop Microsoft login account to my company email: My laptop is currently logged into my personal account I want to change it to my company's account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-laptop-microsoft-login-account-to-my/9376317d-5507-49eb-8b2e-4e7657a4eafd
  4. Change my laptop Microsoft login account to my company email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change my laptop Microsoft login account to my company email: My laptop is currently logged into my personal account I want to change it to my company's account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-laptop-microsoft-login-account-to-my/9376317d-5507-49eb-8b2e-4e7657a4eafd
  5. email changed login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    email changed login: I tried to login on my computer. However, instead of logging in on my main email, it is asking to login on a different one and the main one was removed. I'm not familiar of the email. What should I do?...
  6. email changed login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email changed login: I tried to login on my computer. However, instead of logging in on my main email, it is asking to login on a different one and the main one was removed. I'm not familiar of the email. What should I do?...
  7. email changed login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. is there anyway to change my login email without switching accounts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there anyway to change my login email without switching accounts?: i want desktop/everything to be the same i just want the outlook email its linked to, to be changed. Is there anyway to do that? Can i only use outlook emails or does Gmail would work now? submitted by /u/REDDIT-IS-TRP [link] [comments]...
  9. Change login email to local win10 account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change login email to local win10 account.: Hi, my son and his friend have created a new local account on his win 10 desktop. Unfortunately, this new instance has his friends email account linked to it. My sons original account is still on the PC but non of his data, apps etc. How can I change the login email to this...
  10. User account info lost after changing login email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account info lost after changing login email: [img] I recently changed my main Microsoft account login email and after doing so, all my 10 machines no longer show my name on the login screen (shows my email address twice) or in the Start menu (only shows the email address) and as you can see in the above screenshot,...