Windows 10: Problem after dowloading Windows lastest version

Discus and support Problem after dowloading Windows lastest version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,After downloading the last Windows version, i can only play videos from YouTube, but i got an error on any other platform like Twitch, Netflix, etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jesus Arellano sanchez, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Problem after dowloading Windows lastest version

Hi,After downloading the last Windows version, i can only play videos from YouTube, but i got an error on any other platform like Twitch, Netflix, etc. Im trying to download the media featured pack but it seems stuck, it does not download but neither i can stop the proccess now. Any helping hand is appreciated.PD: Yes, i've check my browser Firefox and deleted cache and cookies. The error i got in Twitch is #4000, don't know if it might help.Kind regards.

:)

Jesus Arellano sanchez, Jun 22, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Problem after dowloading Windows lastest version

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Problem after dowloading Windows lastest version

1. Problem after dowloading Windows lastest version - Similar Threads - Problem dowloading lastest

2. I can't update windows from version 1909 to lastest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update windows from version 1909 to lastest: Good afternoon,I have been attempting to update my windows 10 for some time now and have attempted every solution under the sun. Please see below for windows specifications:Edition: Windows 10 HomeVersion: 1909Installed 27-Aug-19OS Build: 18363.1556I confirmed I have enough...
  3. I can't update windows from version 1909 to lastest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't update windows from version 1909 to lastest: Good afternoon,I have been attempting to update my windows 10 for some time now and have attempted every solution under the sun. Please see below for windows specifications:Edition: Windows 10 HomeVersion: 1909Installed 27-Aug-19OS Build: 18363.1556I confirmed I have enough...
  4. I can't update windows from version 1909 to lastest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version: Hi, Thanks for answering my question, first I really sorry for my bad English. Ok, let's go to the problem.I'm using a laptop name Asus_a411u, it works perfectly when I just bought it but after 2 years it gets slower. as you know, CPU's base clock is 2.2 GHz and the boost...
  6. My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version: Hi, Thanks for answering my question, first I really sorry for my bad English. Ok, let's go to the problem.I'm using a laptop name Asus_a411u, it works perfectly when I just bought it but after 2 years it gets slower. as you know, CPU's base clock is 2.2 GHz and the boost...
  7. My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version

8. problem with dowload

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problem with dowload: hello I have a problem with downloading QUICK platform for trading! this is russian platform -why windows is blocking QUICK?? what the reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-dowload/38d97888-2843-44e0-8a34-e57c62df644d
  9. The lastest version of windows 10 is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The lastest version of windows 10 is broken: Getting system freezes, blue screens and application crashes on this version of windows 10. Can it be fixed in the next update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-lastest-version-of-windows-10-is-broken/d9b4d713-d410-4914-b81d-b9458043aed0
  10. Huge dowload for Windows 10 version 1809

Huge dowload for Windows 10 version 1809: I am attempting to update my Windows 10 on a metered connection. It gives me this message and I stopped in my tracks: Updates are available. We'll download them when you are not using a metered connection, or you can download 711.25 MB using your current data connection...