Windows 10: Problem after install windows 10 (Problem : windows restart frequent)

Discus and support Problem after install windows 10 (Problem : windows restart frequent) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear all Help me please. Windows restart frequent. I'm check view problem see problem. follow file picture. Detial from eventvwr -> Critical &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SutthanaSricharonesuK, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Problem after install windows 10 (Problem : windows restart frequent)

Dear all

Help me please.

Windows restart frequent. I'm check view problem

see problem. follow file picture.

Detial from eventvwr -> Critical & Error

Link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkaNkIdHRSCgiA25eEfla9IRQDo0?e=RtrHEr

Best Regards

Thank you.

(Sutthana)

Problem after install windows 10 (Problem : windows restart frequent) 4d6a5d17-d616-4cae-af03-3007a82b90c2?upload=true.jpg

:)

SutthanaSricharonesuK, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Problem after install windows 10 (Problem : windows restart frequent)

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Problem after install windows 10 (Problem : windows restart frequent)

1. Problem after install windows 10 (Problem : windows restart frequent) - Similar Threads - Problem install Problem

2. Problem after installing Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem after installing Windows 10.: Hi, I have a problem with my Asus X540LA-XX596D laptop.Respected Experts,When I install Windows 10 in my laptop, it freezes,lags and sometimes runs slow. When I install Windows 8.1, it runs fine. My laptop is compatible with Windows. Neither old version nor latest version...
  3. Problem after installing Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem after installing Windows 10.: Hi, I have a problem with my Asus X540LA-XX596D laptop.Respected Experts,When I install Windows 10 in my laptop, it freezes,lags and sometimes runs slow. When I install Windows 8.1, it runs fine. My laptop is compatible with Windows. Neither old version nor latest version...
  4. Problem after installing Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 restart problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 restart problem: I tried to restart my laptop, but it was stuck at 22% for over 5 hours, so I rebooted and entered BIOS and followed some instructions online, but nothing seems to work. What can I do in this case to get my laptop back?...
  6. Windows 10 restarting problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 restarting problems: Hi,I wanted to reinstall windows 10 a few days ago but run into some problems.1.i go to restart, selected Cleand Everything on every driver.The computer start reinstalling but it alway sends the same: 2.i tried reseting by downloading windows option.It downloads windows, but...
  7. Windows 10 October Problem, Restart Problem

Windows 10 October Problem, Restart Problem: After October Update when i restart my pc then my pc performance goes very slow even i can't put my password. Even after awake from sleep this problem causes. How can i fix this issue, please help me....
  8. Problem after install windows 10 (Problem : windows restart frequent

Problem after install windows 10 (Problem : windows restart frequent: Dear all Help me please. Windows restart frequent. I'm check view problem see problem. follow file picture. Best Regards Thank you. (Sutthana) *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [ATTACH]...
  9. frequent problems in windows

frequent problems in windows: after 1903 update my pc has many problems since yesterday now i just started pc it loaded for minute then circle with white dots kept rolling and nothing came how many times do i have to reinstall windows...
  10. Windows 10 restart problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 restart problem: I upgraded to Windows 10 everything seems to run fine but system will not restart from the restart selection on the start menu. Windows update will not reboot automatically either. System looks like it is going to reboot, everything shuts down but as system trys to restart...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 frequent restarting 2020

2. I coudnot find my drives after installing a windows

3. frequent crashes windows 10 not restarting automaticly