Windows 10: problem after latest Windows update.

Discus and support problem after latest Windows update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed the latest Windows Update today 20th March 2020. It messed up my YouTube, in that it took the videos anything from several seconds to over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GarethDavis2, Mar 20, 2020.

1. problem after latest Windows update.

I installed the latest Windows Update today 20th March 2020. It messed up my YouTube, in that it took the videos anything from several seconds to over a minute to start. When they did, there was no sound.

I followed the "Restart your computer" advice four yes, FOUR times, to no effect.

I then uninstalled the Windows update, and restarted. The problem was still there, so I shut down and started again.

The problem persists. HEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!

:)

GarethDavis2, Mar 20, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 20, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond problem after latest Windows update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 20, 2020
  4. problem after latest Windows update.

Latest Windows 10 update - problems

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

From the description I understand that, after installing the latest update you lost the access to the taskbar.

In Windows 10, your device is always kept up to date with the latest features and fixes. Updates and drivers are installed automatically, with no need to select which updates are needed or not needed.
    In rare cases, a specific driver or update might temporarily cause issues with your device.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Taskbar and select
      customize the taskbar.
    • Now check if auto-hide task bar is tick marked.
    • If yes, uncheck the check box, click on Apply
      and OK.
    Once you get your taskbar back, follow the below steps to pin applications to taskbar.

• Go to the applications which you want to pin to taskbar.
    • Right click on it and select pin to taskbar.

Example: Right click on Chrome from desktop icon and select pin to taskbar.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

problem after latest Windows update.

1. problem after latest Windows update. - Similar Threads - problem latest update

2. Problem after updating Windows to latest version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem after updating Windows to latest version: I used Wireless connection all the time, now when I dated to this latest version, I can't find any network. It says I have to use some Ethernet cable and there is no other option and I definitely do not want to buy a cable to stretch from my room to the internet room, is...
  3. Problem After Latest Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem After Latest Update: After the latest Windows 10 update, I cannot now open/load LDPlayer Android emulator. I've tried other Android emulators and they all fail. Windows restarts after showing a WHEA stopcode. Can you help or is the problem known and being fixed? Thanks...
  4. Printer Problems after Latest Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Problems after Latest Update: On 1/13/2021, I got a message that I needed to restart my computer after updates KB4535680 & KB4598229 were automatically downloaded. Today I tried to print something & discovered that the Canon printer was no longer listed & the HP Envy printer stopped printing in color....
  5. Problem after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after latest update: Hello, I get a weird problem after the latest update: the taskbar keeps flashing and the desktop icons never load. I can't open the start menu or do anything other than Ctrl-Alt-Del. I tried using a recovery point, uninstalling qualtiy updates feature updates can't be...
  6. Problems after latest updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after latest updates: After updating to the newest version of Windows, the pop up screens are transparent rather than being greyed out. This happens with the screen that displays the apps and power options when the windows icon is clicked to display my apps, or to select setting, power, etc. It is...
  7. Problems after the latest Update

Problems after the latest Update: I've been having a bunch of problems happening since the last Update: Starting with stutters when playing or just using an app like chrome, watching videos etc. the entire pc in random moments for like 3 seconds, everything looks like i have 3Fps, what makes it very...
  8. Problem after latest windows 10 update.

Problem after latest windows 10 update.: After latest windows 10 update10-20 one of the features on my HP laptop no longer works. On my Windows 10 HP Pavilion an i5/2.7Ghz/12 Gig of memory with backlit keyboard I have a "mute button" the mute featuresound on/off works as it should but the light on the key doesn't...
  9. BSOD problems after latest windows update

BSOD problems after latest windows update: 19th of october 2020 I installed a windows update, tthe day after I got a BSOD problem INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I tried uninstalling the update using: dsim.exe /image:d:\ /remove-package/packagename:Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~19041.508.1.9 I keep...
  10. Problems after windows 10 latest update

Problems after windows 10 latest update: The first issue goes back to Dec. 2018... the sound on bluetooth is so raspy you can't even make out what people are saying. Have tried it with several bluetootgh devices and it is the same with all of them. Starting yesterday. the screen goes black and I have to power down...