Windows 10: Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro.

Discus and support Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently run a full reset on my PC but it has left my user account on there, I tried resetting again and the same thing happened. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by koalaman01, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro.

Hi, I have recently run a full reset on my PC but it has left my user account on there, I tried resetting again and the same thing happened. When I tried to log in it says "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.It lets me sign in when I boot into safe mode but loads in to a black screen with only my cursor showing. If I try the start up repair it says " Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC" and "Log file: C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt".I have tried some of the fixes I have seen in the command prompt but some just display "access de

:)

koalaman01, Jun 20, 2024
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro. 131776d1493043180t-iphone-won-t-connect-win-10-pro-apple-device.png

3. Xbox and OneDrive won´t log in sometimes

For some reason my one computer won´t log on to the Xbox app and OneDrive. My other computer on the other hand works perfectly fine. I can´t seem to find to reason and even tried with a factory reset and still the same issue. Help? Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro. :)

I´ve allready tried deactivating the firewall and even rebooting the computer Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro. ;)

Tom Högstedt, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Nordic Win User

Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro.

1. Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro. - Similar Threads - Problem resetting won't

2. Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro.: Hi, I have recently run a full reset on my PC but it has left my user account on there, I tried resetting again and the same thing happened. When I tried to log in it says "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.It lets me sign in...
  3. Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem after resetting PC won't log in HELP. windows 10 pro.: Hi, I have recently run a full reset on my PC but it has left my user account on there, I tried resetting again and the same thing happened. When I tried to log in it says "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.It lets me sign in...
  4. Can’t log into Windows 10 PC after a full reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t log into Windows 10 PC after a full reset?: Last evening I decided to do a full reset of my Windows 10 computer with file removal, and once I began the process, I briefly stepped away from my computer to let it do its thing this will become relevant shortly. When I returned to my computer, it booted to the login...
  5. logging in Problem after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logging in Problem after reset: I restarted my pc and now I am trying to log in but it keep saying " The user profile failed the sign in. User cannot be found." and I been trying for hours to find out how to solve and and none of most of them don't work if anyone knows please tell me. Please and thank you...
  6. logging in Problem after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logging in Problem after reset: I restarted my pc and now I am trying to log in but it keep saying " The user profile failed the sign in. User cannot be found." and I been trying for hours to find out how to solve and and none of most of them don't work if anyone knows please tell me. Please and thank you...
  7. Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...: Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting your PC no changes were made. all the suggested fixes won't work. sfc doesn't work renaming system and software cannot access won't work.I need to get the files off this computer, please...
  8. Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...: Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting your PC no changes were made. all the suggested fixes won't work. sfc doesn't work renaming system and software cannot access won't work.I need to get the files off this computer, please...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.: My computer came with windows 10 on it. Recently it would not reboot after an auto update so I had to reset it. Now windows will not activate despite doing a fresh install and waiting over a week. I need help replacing the digital license....