Windows 10: Problem after restoration

Discus and support Problem after restoration in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I restore my pc and after windows got installed and open my mouse and keyboard dont work but if i press f8 and open troubleshooting my mouse and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tezasandrianos, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Problem after restoration

I restore my pc and after windows got installed and open my mouse and keyboard dont work but if i press f8 and open troubleshooting my mouse and keyboard works what can i do?

:)

tezasandrianos, Feb 29, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 29, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Problem after restoration [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Problem after restoration

System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Problem after restoration

1. Problem after restoration - Similar Threads - Problem restoration

2. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  3. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  4. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open: Dear Microsoft team,I have several problems that seem to be related to having restored my system to a time before the last Windows 11 update. Actually, it began with my new bluetooth earbuds not working properly with my Lenovo laptop while they work perfectly with my phone. I...
  6. Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open

Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open: Dear Microsoft team,I have several problems that seem to be related to having restored my system to a time before the last Windows 11 update. Actually, it began with my new bluetooth earbuds not working properly with my Lenovo laptop while they work perfectly with my phone. I...
  7. Automatic Restore Point Problem

Automatic Restore Point Problem: Can anyone help please? I'm just simply trying to do a restore into a specific Automatic Restore Point that was done by the system 2 days ago and after the PC restarts, the prompt says it didn't complete the restore.My PC is running on Windows 11 22H2 22621.2428...
  8. Automatic Restore Point Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Restore Point Problem: Can anyone help please? I'm just simply trying to do a restore into a specific Automatic Restore Point that was done by the system 2 days ago and after the PC restarts, the prompt says it didn't complete the restore.My PC is running on Windows 11 22H2 22621.2428...
  9. restore encounter a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore encounter a problem.: made a backup in windows 11 ultimate, did a clean install and now trying to restore my backup only to find out the restore option is not working: "Restore encountered a problem while verifying the Backup device.....Windows backup encountered invalid mediaID.bin file on the...
  10. restore encounter a problem.

restore encounter a problem.: made a backup in windows 11 ultimate, did a clean install and now trying to restore my backup only to find out the restore option is not working: "Restore encountered a problem while verifying the Backup device.....Windows backup encountered invalid mediaID.bin file on the...