Windows 10: problem after updating

Discus and support problem after updating in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Have W10 PRO 18362/295 Not sure if a recent update was made, but the boot options I had set up....i.e. safe mode, command propt, etc had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by reddwarf4ever, Sep 8, 2019.

1. problem after updating

Have W10 PRO 18362/295

Not sure if a recent update was made, but the boot options I had set up....i.e. safe mode, command propt, etc had vanished.....had only 2 left Windows 10 and Macrium, is this normal after an update ? never happened before

Thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Sep 8, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 8, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond problem after updating :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 8, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

problem after updating

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

problem after updating

1. problem after updating - Similar Threads - problem updating

2. Windows Update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update problem: I was wating for a windows 11 update but I didn't got one all of my friends got one but I didn't but this specific day I got an update but it just took a second and it was at 8% and then it logged in and I saw command prompt opend with something written on it and it just...
  3. Windows Update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update problem: I was wating for a windows 11 update but I didn't got one all of my friends got one but I didn't but this specific day I got an update but it just took a second and it was at 8% and then it logged in and I saw command prompt opend with something written on it and it just...
  4. 100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update: Ever since the most recent Windows update, my laptop has been experiencing issues with lagging, shuttering, freezing at random times, and running extremely slowly due to Disk usage 100%. I am unable to open any programs and it takes a long time for the laptop to start up. I...
  5. 100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update

100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update: Ever since the most recent Windows update, my laptop has been experiencing issues with lagging, shuttering, freezing at random times, and running extremely slowly due to Disk usage 100%. I am unable to open any programs and it takes a long time for the laptop to start up. I...
  6. 100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problem with update- KB5034441 error code 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with update- KB5034441 error code 0x80070643: I have a problem. Due to an issue with updates in general, I have reinstalled Windows 10 on this desktop computer. This has mostly fixed the issue, since I can now get updates for my computer. However, I am unable to install a particular update no matter what I do. That...
  8. Problem with update- KB5034441 error code 0x80070643

Problem with update- KB5034441 error code 0x80070643: I have a problem. Due to an issue with updates in general, I have reinstalled Windows 10 on this desktop computer. This has mostly fixed the issue, since I can now get updates for my computer. However, I am unable to install a particular update no matter what I do. That...
  9. Problem with update- KB5034441 error code 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a