Windows 10: Problem archiving in Office 365

Discus and support Problem archiving in Office 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have been getting error messages when archiving. I have several folders with subfolders. I am getting a error message that I do not understand. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by WPaGuy7, Sep 9, 2018.

1. WPaGuy7 Win User

Problem archiving in Office 365

I have been getting error messages when archiving. I have several folders with subfolders. I am getting a error message that I do not understand. The message is: The destination folder (Archive folder) contains items of a different type than the source folder. Verify both the source and destination folders contain the same type of items. I do not know where to look for a folder type to understand this message and fix the problems. Can anyone give me a clue as to where to look?? Any help will be appreciated.

:)

WPaGuy7, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Douglas Clelland Win User

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Carlos Tin Win User
    Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 9, 2018
  4. freebird_9924 Win User

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem archiving in Office 365 - Similar Threads - Problem archiving Office

2. Office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 365: Hi. My Office 365 expired. Is there a way I can open a docx with Wordpad? Can I edit a docx with Wordpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/c4734917-fa55-4622-8fcb-729ee725c4ea
  3. Office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 365: Hi, I have an issue with Outlook 365. In my outlook time format being 24 hours, even though I have 12 hour format in display. I need to change time format from 24 Hours to 12 Hour format in outlook. Please anyone help me....
  4. Problem with downloading and usinf office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with downloading and usinf office 365: Hi I have Windows S and am having a problem with regard to Office 365. When I have downloaded it from the Microsoft store I get the following error 0x80070002 and am unable to open the corresponding apps. I have tried to resolve this by running various trouble-shooters and...
  5. Office 365 or Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 or Office 2016: Hi, I installed Office 2016 Professional Plus on my laptop some months ago, and a short time afterwards I noticed that it had automatically updated and become Office 365!! Anyway, things were going relatively smoothly until about a week ago; my computer had become very slow...
  6. Second Try - Office 365 Alert Problem

Second Try - Office 365 Alert Problem: Office 365 Alert Problem Windows 10 and Office 365 seem to not like each other in one respect important to me. I have had DestopAlerts TimeOn set in regedit since the beginning of my Office 365 on Windows 10. Several day ago, for some reason, an Alert doesn't show up...
  7. Office 365 Alert Problem

Office 365 Alert Problem: Windows 10 and Office 365 seem to not like each other in one respect important to me. I have had DestopAlerts TimeOn set in regedit since the beginning of my Office 365 on Windows 10. Several day ago, for some reason, an Alert doesn't show up at all when a new email is...
  8. Office 365

Office 365: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal.... [img] If I go to account options in Outlook [img] I...
  9. Reinstalling Office 365?

Reinstalling Office 365?: One of my friends has somehow lost Office 365 after a mishap with a virus and I want to help her get it back. I helped her buy and install it a couple of years back but I remember very little about what we did to acquire it and know nothing about what we need to do to restore...
  10. Office 365 Questions

Office 365 Questions: I just helped a friend reinstall Office 365 after a virus incident. In a nutshell, she started seeing messages about ransomware, figured out that she malware, and took it to a local computer store to get the malware removed. In the process, the guy at the store advised her...