Windows 10: Problem archiving in Office 365

Discus and support Problem archiving in Office 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have been getting error messages when archiving. I have several folders with subfolders. I am getting a error message that I do not understand. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by WPaGuy7, Sep 9, 2018.

1. WPaGuy7 Win User

Problem archiving in Office 365

I have been getting error messages when archiving. I have several folders with subfolders. I am getting a error message that I do not understand. The message is: The destination folder (Archive folder) contains items of a different type than the source folder. Verify both the source and destination folders contain the same type of items. I do not know where to look for a folder type to understand this message and fix the problems. Can anyone give me a clue as to where to look?? Any help will be appreciated.

:)

WPaGuy7, Sep 9, 2018

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Problem archiving in Office 365

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Problem archiving in Office 365

1. Problem archiving in Office 365 - Similar Threads - Problem archiving Office

2. routing problems with microsoft.com and office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    routing problems with microsoft.com and office 365: folks looks like you are having problem of routing with some of your routers.please see the traceroute belowTracing route to office365.com [40.71.11.169] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 * * * Request timed out. 2 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms 100.72.1.81 3 3 ms 3 ms 2 ms 100.72.1.81 4 3 ms 3...
  3. routing problems with microsoft.com and office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    routing problems with microsoft.com and office 365: folks looks like you are having problem of routing with some of your routers.please see the traceroute belowTracing route to office365.com [40.71.11.169] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 * * * Request timed out. 2 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms 100.72.1.81 3 3 ms 3 ms 2 ms 100.72.1.81 4 3 ms 3...
  4. "Problem with Office 365 Subscription" Message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Problem with Office 365 Subscription" Message: I'm getting these rather irritating messages on my laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Problem is, if I click on "Go to my account" or "Fix", it doesn't tell me anythings useful. Background: I've just retired as an IT trainer, so I cancelled my Office 365 subscription. I did...
  5. Problem with Office 365 installation

Problem with Office 365 installation: I have bought Office 365 and tried to install it. I entered the product key (25 letters and numbers) but the installation stopped in the middle. Since that moment the Product key doesn’t work...
  6. MS Office 365 - Installation problem

MS Office 365 - Installation problem: Hi, Greetings of the Day ! I have purchased msoffice365 key from Amazon.com, India. I am facing problem its already used. Just i want to know on which mail it was activated. Product Key: BXK79-2NTVX-YY9MX-C63J6- Kindly help me....
  7. Problem with Office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Office 365 account: Machine is a Dell Inspiron 4477 AIO running Windows 10 1809 and Office 365. Today I decided to check for updates to Office so I opened Excel, chose File/Accounts and got a message saying, "there were problems with my account. To fix them please sign in again." plus a box...
  8. Problem with Office 365 account

Problem with Office 365 account: Machine is a Dell Inspiron 4477 AIO running Windows 10 1809 and Office 365. Today I decided to check for updates to Office so I opened Excel, chose File/Accounts and got a message saying, "there were problems with my account. To fix them please sign in again." plus a box...
  9. Problem with downloading and usinf office 365

Problem with downloading and usinf office 365: Hi I have Windows S and am having a problem with regard to Office 365. When I have downloaded it from the Microsoft store I get the following error 0x80070002 and am unable to open the corresponding apps. I have tried to resolve this by running various trouble-shooters and...
  10. Office 365 Alert Problem

Office 365 Alert Problem: Windows 10 and Office 365 seem to not like each other in one respect important to me. I have had DestopAlerts TimeOn set in regedit since the beginning of my Office 365 on Windows 10. Several day ago, for some reason, an Alert doesn't show up at all when a new email is...