Windows 10: Problem at start up

Discus and support Problem at start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I uninstalled a hp Officejet 4620 all in one printer (or so I thought). Successfully installed new HP Envy 5032 all in one printer but at start up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by darrenbly, Nov 7, 2018.

1. darrenbly Win User

Problem at start up

I uninstalled a hp Officejet 4620 all in one printer (or so I thought). Successfully installed new HP Envy 5032 all in one printer but at start up on my HP pavilion pc I get a window saying c:\program files\hp\hp Officejet series\BIN\hp BL.dll. I don't know how to get rid of it as its becoming a nuisance now please can you help me ?

:)

darrenbly, Nov 7, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Problem at start up

MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Problem at start up

1. Problem at start up - Similar Threads - Problem start

2. 100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update: Ever since the most recent Windows update, my laptop has been experiencing issues with lagging, shuttering, freezing at random times, and running extremely slowly due to Disk usage 100%. I am unable to open any programs and it takes a long time for the laptop to start up. I...
  3. 100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update: Ever since the most recent Windows update, my laptop has been experiencing issues with lagging, shuttering, freezing at random times, and running extremely slowly due to Disk usage 100%. I am unable to open any programs and it takes a long time for the laptop to start up. I...
  4. 100% disk usage problem started on my laptop since latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a notification " There was a problem starting...: There was a notification " There was a problem starting C:\PROGR~3\PROTOC~1\BPMFPO~1\GAMEHM~DLL. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-notification-there-was-a-problem/5bf0d8c3-b335-47d6-88b3-68de56943fa2
  6. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

There was a notification " There was a problem starting...: There was a notification " There was a problem starting C:\PROGR~3\PROTOC~1\BPMFPO~1\GAMEHM~DLL. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-notification-there-was-a-problem/5bf0d8c3-b335-47d6-88b3-68de56943fa2
  7. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows start-up problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start-up problem: My hp elitebook revolve 810 does not get past the hp starting screen. When I on the laptop it show the hp logo with a suggestion at the bottom corner asking to enter the BIOS system than the screen goes blank and then the logo screen comes back, this happens repeatedly....
  9. Windows start-up problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start-up problem: My hp elitebook revolve 810 does not get past the hp starting screen. When I on the laptop it show the hp logo with a suggestion at the bottom corner asking to enter the BIOS system than the screen goes blank and then the logo screen comes back, this happens repeatedly....
  10. Windows start-up problem