Windows 10: Problem Bad Pool Caller

Discus and support Problem Bad Pool Caller in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just collected laptop from an IT Support company and I have a message on a blue background that the PC ran into a problem and needs a restart after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TKP47, Jul 26, 2019.

1. TKP47 Win User

Problem Bad Pool Caller

Just collected laptop from an IT Support company and I have a message on a blue background that the PC ran into a problem and needs a restart after collecting some error information. It continues as 0% complete.

There is a stop code message Bad Pool Caller.

What does this mean and how should I proceed?

:)

TKP47, Jul 26, 2019

2. stop code bad pool caller

I've tried numerous suggestions but can't seem to fix the Stop Code Bad Pool Caller from continually coming up. I use Windows 10, with a Samsung Series 7 computer. I'm hoping to find something specific to the Bad Pool Caller error. Any suggestions? Thanks,
    Steve

Steve_Price2, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Bad Pool Caller error in Windows 10

*Original Title: BAD POOL CALLER

Hi,

I keep getting this BAD POOL CALLER error in windows 10, and none, I mean NONE of Microsofts suggestions helped me AT ALL. Please help!

CalebKoeller, Jul 26, 2019
  4. texascat2 Win User

Problem Bad Pool Caller

Bad Pool Caller

Not one Bad Pool Caller since! YEAH!

texascat2, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Problem Bad Pool Caller

1. Problem Bad Pool Caller - Similar Threads - Problem Bad Pool

2. BAD POOL CALLER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BAD POOL CALLER: Hello,I got the Blue Screen "Bad Pool Caller" a few times now. I already re-installed my network card driver. I cannot access my last minidumps but this were the ones from before I re-installed my network card driver, if that helps:...
  3. BAD POOL CALLER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BAD POOL CALLER: Hello,I got the Blue Screen "Bad Pool Caller" a few times now. I already re-installed my network card driver. I cannot access my last minidumps but this were the ones from before I re-installed my network card driver, if that helps:...
  4. bad pool caller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad pool caller: HelloI really need your help. My personal computer suddenly popped up a blue window and can't touch anything and stop code was bad pool cellar or something like that. I am absolutely know zero computer set up knowledge. I searched online how to trouble shoot this problem....
  5. Bad pool caller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad pool caller: Hi,My computer has crashed frequently for a few days now, around 1 a 2 hours every time. I got a bad pool caller error. I'm not sure how to fix this, do you guys have an idea?The following is inside the log file:The computer needs to restart after a bugcheck. The bugcheck is...
  6. Bad pool caller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad pool caller: Hi,My computer has crashed frequently for a few days now, around 1 a 2 hours every time. I got a bad pool caller error. I'm not sure how to fix this, do you guys have an idea?The following is inside the log file:The computer needs to restart after a bugcheck. The bugcheck is...
  7. Bad pool caller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad pool caller: My laptop has bad pool caller error frequently, I was wondering whether anyone have good suggestions to fix this problem without reseting. I have tried this method...
  8. BAD POOL CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD POOL CALLER: I updated my Dell laptop and got this message: BAD POOL CALLER. Please help. What should I do? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-pool-caller/bce27322-ba04-4ecc-bf74-f578022c36f0
  9. Bad Pool Caller

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bad Pool Caller: Hello, I keep getting a bad pool caller screen and my laptop turns off, I have tried to do a security update but it stops and gives the message below: - Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 -Error 0x800705b9 I am not sure what to do as it is happening frequently...
  10. Bad Pool Caller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad Pool Caller: Why am I getting this error and blue screen ON A BRAND NEW COMPUTER? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-pool-caller/6fcc5cb6-97a3-455e-8c45-85786a952213