Windows 10: Problem booting my laptop

Discus and support Problem booting my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop get stuck with attempting repair for the past 8 hours. What can I do to restore normalcy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cornerstone_05, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Problem booting my laptop

My laptop get stuck with attempting repair for the past 8 hours. What can I do to restore normalcy

:)

Cornerstone_05, Sep 8, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 8, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 8, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Problem booting my laptop

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Problem booting my laptop

1. Problem booting my laptop - Similar Threads - Problem booting laptop

2. my inspiron laptop will not boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my inspiron laptop will not boot up: my inspiron laptop will not boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-inspiron-laptop-will-not-boot-up/1b959f89-af7b-46a2-a63c-60ad42b6064d
  3. My laptop with a problem unresolved

My laptop with a problem unresolved: My laptop is runnig with a problem and is unresloved till date. Earlier i rasied a complaint with Service Request #: 1471666040, and i got some three differenet people online coming in to attened to the problem, when the issue was not resolved and i repeated kept on saying...
  4. My laptop will not boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop will not boot: Asus X556UAK laptop will not boot after 11 June update No loading screen power light is on the hard drive LED flashes once then turns off I have tried the troubleshooting methods but they do not work How do I fix this issue?...
  5. Laptop won't boot, sudden problem

Laptop won't boot, sudden problem: Hey everyone, I have a Msi laptop. It was working fine but when I booted it now, it wont load windows instead windows went to infinite boot and now it got even worse. Only msi logo comes at boot and nothinh happens cant even re install windows .when I remove the ssd( os...
  6. My Laptop boot and boot again

My Laptop boot and boot again: Split from this thread. Sir but my laptop boot and boot again solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-boot-and-boot-again/1e51790e-b227-4449-a4a4-3427781eea70
  7. problems with the battery of my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    problems with the battery of my laptop: I have problems with the charge of the battery of my laptop, when the charger is connected my laptop works, but when disconnecting it's turned off, it's a practically new laptop...
  8. Problem with my laptop keyboard

Problem with my laptop keyboard: Today I had a huge problem with my laptop keyboard. Basically, after finishing a Kali session that crashed (it was in Live boot on my USB key), when my computer restarted my keyboard no longer worked. I tried to switch again to Linux since my keyboard was not working under...
  9. Problem with my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with my laptop: Hello everybody How are U? I have been out and when I came I recognized my laptop camera makes a light as when I record. So I think someone was spying on me. I disabled the camera and turned off the internet and I tried to know some information about why it happens and...
  10. Can't boot my laptop..help!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot my laptop..help!!: Hi, I'm using Asus laptop with windows 10 OS. I kept failing updates so I tried to find a way to solve this problem. I found one post saying that modifying registry will do. I must have done it wrong. When I deleted some of them and restarted, this started to happen. Only...