Windows 10: Problem booting my laptop

Discus and support Problem booting my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop get stuck with attempting repair for the past 8 hours. What can I do to restore normalcy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cornerstone_05, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Problem booting my laptop

My laptop get stuck with attempting repair for the past 8 hours. What can I do to restore normalcy

:)

Cornerstone_05, Sep 8, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 8, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 8, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Problem booting my laptop

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Problem booting my laptop

1. Problem booting my laptop - Similar Threads - Problem booting laptop

2. Laptop boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop boot problem: I'm using a dell latitude laptop I was doing a restore point and I shut down my pc but now when I power it on there is no display I hear my laptop fan spin and I can see light from the keyboard but 5 second later my pc goes off.I already tried something with cmos and changed...
  3. Laptop boot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop boot problem: I'm using a dell latitude laptop I was doing a restore point and I shut down my pc but now when I power it on there is no display I hear my laptop fan spin and I can see light from the keyboard but 5 second later my pc goes off.I already tried something with cmos and changed...
  4. Laptop boot problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Having problems with laptop booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having problems with laptop booting: Somehow I accidentally started the windows 11 update. As soon as I realized it I tried to stop it. I couldn't so I panicked and turned the laptop off. When I turned it back on it I was prompted to do Lenavo updates, so I did those, but now my laptop isn't booting up...
  6. Problems with laptop booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with laptop booting: Hi, my name is Daniel and i am having some issues with my Acer laptopBasically what happened was i that i found an unused ram and thought i could use it with my laptop that has a free 2nd slot. when i put it in and turned the laptop on it was doing ok but the speed of the...
  7. Problems with laptop booting

Problems with laptop booting: Hi, my name is Daniel and i am having some issues with my Acer laptopBasically what happened was i that i found an unused ram and thought i could use it with my laptop that has a free 2nd slot. when i put it in and turned the laptop on it was doing ok but the speed of the...
  8. Problems with laptop booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PROBLEMS BOOTING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROBLEMS BOOTING LAPTOP: Following my previous thread am now having issues getting the laptop to boot up into windows, following a recent update.Basically I am now receiving a blue screen with the message SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOY HANDLED, which goes on to present me with a few options - none of...
  10. PROBLEMS BOOTING LAPTOP

PROBLEMS BOOTING LAPTOP: Following my previous thread am now having issues getting the laptop to boot up into windows, following a recent update.Basically I am now receiving a blue screen with the message SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOY HANDLED, which goes on to present me with a few options - none of...