Windows 10: Problem changing languages in Win 10, with a twist

Discus and support Problem changing languages in Win 10, with a twist in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So a while ago I went and changed my laptop's region to be able to install a Japanese VN (visual novel). Everything worked just fine, nothing out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by serrag, Aug 15, 2016.

1. serrag Win User

Problem changing languages in Win 10, with a twist

So a while ago I went and changed my laptop's region to be able to install a Japanese VN (visual novel). Everything worked just fine, nothing out of the ordinary.

So yesterday night I decided that since I wasn't really in need of it I would change the region back, so I went and did so. Big was my surprise when upon restarting my laptop wasn't only not in my native language (Spanish), but it was all in Japanese! I went and followed the million tutorials on internet to no avail, when I realized that there is something that's probably different.

Every time I turn my laptop on I get this picture:

Problem changing languages in Win 10, with a twist [​IMG]

Suffice to say, I have no idea of what it says, but I'm guessing this is what's keeping me from changing things back to normal.

Any ideas of what the hell it says and how to solve this?

:)

serrag, Aug 15, 2016

2. Changing Windows Live ID... With a twist.

Today I changed my Windows Live ID. It's the same account, but I changed the address (the actual e-mail, not just an alias) to create a Live email address to replace the Yahoo! email account that all of my stuff (including my Windows Live ID) was tied
    to. I have a Windows Phone, and it's still listed as my Yahoo! email on the accounts settings. I thought this was supposed to change, for starters, and second, it tells me that it's not syncing... which is weird. What do I do? Supposedly, this is all supposed
    to change within 48 hours.

AaronMcRuer, Aug 15, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User
    Changing Windows Live ID... With a twist.

Texts, app data and settings cannot be backed up and restored in that manner. Yes, it really, really sucks.

Pictures can be synced to your Mac or PC. Tell me which one to find out how. Contacts and calendars are backed up to the appropriate account (Windows Live, Google, Facebook, Exchange)

Entegy, Aug 15, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Aug 15, 2016
  5. serrag Win User
    "there's a possibility that cannot access this disk is broken. please make sure whether it is a disk with a recognizable format in Windows, you must be formatted before use"

Which doesn't really say anything to me other than I broke something, somehow.

serrag, Aug 15, 2016
  6. spunk Win User
    its saying there is a hard disk error

spunk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem changing languages in Win 10, with a twist - Similar Threads - Problem changing languages

2. Language changed in Win 11, 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language changed in Win 11, 365: All language settings in my computer are all for English U.S. but keyboard has changed to something that looks like Russian. The only help I've found tells me to check my language settings which are all correct--no help. Please tell me how to change my keyboard back to...
  3. Chang language Win 11 Home single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chang language Win 11 Home single language: I bought a computer for secondary home use and it seems to have Thai as the system default language. I do live in Thailand but neither speak nor read Thai. But if I try to download the English pack I'm told that I have a single language version of WIndows11 and can only...
  4. Chang language Win 11 Home single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chang language Win 11 Home single language: I bought a computer for secondary home use and it seems to have Thai as the system default language. I do live in Thailand but neither speak nor read Thai. But if I try to download the English pack I'm told that I have a single language version of WIndows11 and can only...
  5. Problem changing display language.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem changing display language.: Hello everyone. I have a problem trying to change my display language in Windows 10. This video (47 seconds long) explains what is wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. submitted by /u/smackknack [link] [comments]...
  6. Problem changing the language on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem changing the language on the keyboard: [ATTACH] I've got a problem: When I press alt + shift, the language of my keyboard doesn't alternate between Qwerty and Azerty anymore (I have a pop up with my languages that appears but the change is not automatic). I have instead of the Fr/En logo, these three icons...
  7. change language for Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    change language for Win 10: hi i buy new PC in china but the default language is on Chinese. i try to reinstall the win 10 by windowscreation tools but once again the communication still in chinese so i dont know if my installation succeed or not. after installation my computer language still in...
  8. Keyboard language change problems

Keyboard language change problems: Dear Microsoft, During using my windows 10 I have two keyboard languages added. Default language is English which is also my System language, additionally I use German. I change my keyboard layout with the default binding SHIFT+ALT. From time to time, it happens that I...
  9. language change problem win 10

language change problem win 10: Hi, You are my last hope to solve my problem. I need to change my system language to English, but after an update to 1803 the language icon has disappeared from the control panel. But the biggest issue appears when there are no languages under the "+" button in language and...
  10. Problem with input languages (changing)

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with input languages (changing): Hello to all! I have a weird problem and it doesn't happen all the time, so I can't reproduce it. I spotted it 7-8 months ago and it happens again and again, more and more. The truth is that it's more irritating, than an actual problem. I use a computer that has two...